View Full Version : Gran Torino

basswipe
11-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Watched it lastnight.Gotta say that's one of the best movies I've ever seen.

spence
11-08-2009, 01:52 PM
It's got to be fun to be as famous as Eastwood, wright a role around your own personality and then somehow not have it come off as total cheese...

He's brilliant like that.

-spence

Chris in Mass
11-08-2009, 01:57 PM
Watched it with the wife last weekend. She thought it was going to be just another shootemup Clint vigilante movie. She was blown away. She was talking about it the next day.

bart
11-08-2009, 07:34 PM
Clint's racist manner cracks me up. good flick....

MarshCappa
11-09-2009, 07:08 AM
I thought it was great also. Clint is a master.

tynan19
11-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Watching it with the wife at 1230am and some punks decided to walk across my lawn under my window heading for the cars. Told them not to take another step. They took off running. I called the the cops who I know and told them this was the second incident( First time they were smashing bottles, fences, ripping out plants etc in neighborhood). Went out dressed in black and with the cops driving around I hid in the shadows with a light. Heard some branches breaking and running footsteps coming right at me. I stepped out said stop and shined the light in the kids face. Thought he was going to have a heart attack, nearly %$%$%$%$ his pants. I held him and called my friends who grabbed him then went to the other kids houses. Then went home and finished the movie, it had gotten me all fired up.

JohnR
01-01-2010, 03:30 PM
Watched this last night, great flick, ey YumYum ?

afterhours
01-01-2010, 04:39 PM
damed good! casey you're killin' me :) - i love it!

FishnGrega
02-16-2010, 05:44 PM
Watching it with the wife at 1230am and some punks decided to walk across my lawn under my window heading for the cars. Told them not to take another step. They took off running. I called the the cops who I know and told them this was the second incident( First time they were smashing bottles, fences, ripping out plants etc in neighborhood). Went out dressed in black and with the cops driving around I hid in the shadows with a light. Heard some branches breaking and running footsteps coming right at me. I stepped out said stop and shined the light in the kids face. Thought he was going to have a heart attack, nearly %$%$%$%$ his pants. I held him and called my friends who grabbed him then went to the other kids houses. Then went home and finished the movie, it had gotten me all fired up.

That's awesome! did you give him the Cint Eastwood one eyed hand gun look!?

Hooligans
02-16-2010, 05:55 PM
Not as good as Avatar ! :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: : :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2:

Sorry I hada :jump1:

Loved it too :uhuh:

PRBuzz
02-16-2010, 07:09 PM

I had similar experience when for 3 Saturday's in a row we had stuff stolen off our porch (took a while to realize theft not forgetful kids). On the 4th Sat, I did a steak out with a BIG STICK. The arse shows up and I go chasing him and he trips, I'm yelling and waving the stick: Where's my stuff! Got 3 different neighbors dialing 911......the cops show up, take the information and let the arse go.....that night he didn't actually enter the screen porch so no B&E...still wish I had slammed that BIG STICK across his knees.....

Great movie, need more real neighbors with ATTITUDE::nailem:

Dad 818
02-17-2010, 12:57 PM
Watched it the first time and knew my Dad would like it. So we watched it the next day.

Great movie.