View Full Version : YA THINK ????????

Clammer
11-12-2009, 05:43 PM
SOMEONE SHOULD HAVE TOLD THIS KID >>>>>>>>>>PT CRUSIERS DON,T TRAVEL ON THE BEACH ::

Clammer
11-12-2009, 05:44 PM
&&&&&&&&&&

BigFish
11-12-2009, 05:59 PM
Did someone clue him in to what a dumb bastard he is???:smash:

JohnnyD
11-12-2009, 06:05 PM
I wouldn't waste one second of time helping someone like that.

Gary
11-12-2009, 06:14 PM
Spolympian

Raven
11-12-2009, 06:41 PM
some things you just have to learn the hard way

Once upon a time
i did that with a rental car and got it stuck-> real good

so i went to the local bar and offered everyone drinks and Pizza if they helped push....

it was out of there in seconds.... i hired a crowd of strong men :grins:

Clammer
11-12-2009, 06:50 PM
good kid .just dumb ... went there to take photos of the waves ..

he has only had his license a short time //& it was his aunt,s car ;;

personally / I was glad I was one of the guys that helped him out :fishin:

Slingah
11-12-2009, 07:21 PM
good kid .just dumb ... went there to take photos of the waves ..

he has only had his license a short time //& it was his aunt,s car ;;

personally / I was glad I was one of the guys that helped him out :fishin:
kudos to you Clammer....like Raven said...somethings are learned the hard way and he was lucky to have guys like you to help him out...

Saltheart
11-13-2009, 10:31 AM
Wrong car and probably not aired down.

I saw a kid drive a brand new SUV onto the beach at Smith Point once. The car still had the price sticker on the window. he had the right vehicle but didn't air down.

He got it stuck in a low spot and was going to lose the vehicle to the rising tide.

We helped him out. I like Clammer think its best to give help where and when its needed. You can call him a dumb a$$ afterwards but do give help when you can. After all , you never ever know when you may need a little help yourself.

FishermanTim
11-13-2009, 01:15 PM
As spiderman says in "The Family Guy" : "Everybody gets one"
Hopefully whomever was helped was greatful and learned their lesson real good.

I have done things in my past that others lambasted me about, saying "Do you know what could have happened?"
And my reply would be: "Yes, I do know what COULD have happened, but I knew what I needed to do to prevent that, and I do not take unecessary risks."

(Knock on wood) I have not fallen through the ice while icefishing, but I have strict limits on my own safety, so I don't exceed my limitations.
For example: A couple of years back I made my last trip of the ice season to a pond up in Westford. I knew that the ice had "gone gray" and would break up soon. I also knew that there was 6-8" of rotten ice where I was fishing. I checked and re-checked the thickness everywhere I went that day. Results: a few bass, picks and a renagade salmon (stocking stowaway). I won't say it wasn't the brightest thing to do, but knowing my environment and the conditions BEFOREHAND made a big difference. I will not be as brazen in the future, but I like being able to "read the ice" well enough to not put myself in serious danger. (I also carry/wear ice picks just in case the worst should happen.)