View Full Version : JohnR Almost a dad!!

eelman
11-24-2000, 08:37 AM
Wanted everyone to know that john's wife went into labor last night at 6pm.There still is no baby but, it should be very,very soon this morning!!So far everything is going fine and we just all await the baby!!

I will let you know as soon as I do!! I would not expect to see john for a little while,as the above is the reason.Boy or girl?? Stay tuned!!!!!! Hope all had a good turkey day........

eelman
11-24-2000, 09:37 AM
John R Is now the proud father of a baby boy!! What a nice thanksgiving gift! A son!! Good luck john and gwenn!!! Hope for many happy years to come! congrats!

Have fun with the diaper geinie!!!

Patrick
11-24-2000, 10:06 AM
Wow, congrats John!
Get a rod in the kidlet's hand a.s.a.p! Never too young.

"Kids are great! They hate what you hate, and they practically raise themselves" -Homer Simpson

Patrick

Got Stripers
11-24-2000, 10:42 AM
Congrat's John. Looks like all future Thanksgivings will have a special meaning for you. My first was born on April 15th (tax day), but I'm affraid that didn't make it all too special down the road, lol.

Hope your wife the the little surfcaster are doing well, tight lines.

Striperbum
11-24-2000, 11:05 AM
Congratulations John !
Great way to start off the Holiday Season! Hope all is well with your wife and the "newbie". Let us know how big this "keeper" is will ya?
Best wishes to you and your new family!
Rich

eelman
11-24-2000, 12:07 PM
The new baby boy weighed in at a whooping!! 8 pounds 2 ounces and is said to already be exibiting signs of casting. Both the new mom and dad are exhousted but happy.I spoke to john a little while ago and he sends his best and said to keep the board going strong in his small leave of absence! I will keep you guys posted,Im off to see the little guy tonight..

Mike P
11-24-2000, 12:09 PM
Congrats to the new parents, and welcome to the club, John. You're going to be a great daddy.

Bill, when you go see your new nephew later today, give John and the missus my best.

Fisherwoman
11-24-2000, 12:13 PM
Congrads John & Gwenn, thats fantastic, Baitcaster & I are so glad everything went well, and you now will have a devoted surf buddy, what a keeper!!!!

Gongrads to you too Uncle #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&, Please give them our best, nice thanksgiving present and something to be very thankful for, thats great!!!

Slipknot
11-25-2000, 11:32 AM
8 pound 2 ounce keeper , that's great . What a holiday gift excellant news uncle #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&. Now you have a little Nephew eelboy who no doubt will be slinging snakes in no time.