View Full Version : Back Issues and Bandwidth!

BigFish
11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
I have been doing a few searches into the backlog of S-B posts over the years and going down memory lane checking out some of Flaptails posts......alot of fun times to be sure! I also over the last couple of years was thinking about giving up my hoard of On The Water magazines....going back about 12 years I think? Glad I never did! I will have to spend some of the cold winter re-reading Steve's OTW Insiders Reports and his many informative articles! Glad I saved them!:uhuh:

golden*
11-19-2009, 11:32 PM
as a brother of the pen, i must say that man had it down - god bless him

ProfessorM
11-20-2009, 12:35 AM
I got every issue I a pretty sure. Check out Steve's story on Barnstable Harbor back quite a few years. You will get some good info for your Yak.

blondterror
11-20-2009, 07:24 AM
I just re-read Steve's article on re-finishing old lures that he penned early this year. A real keeper... I gave that issue to my bro in VT and now want it back but I will let him keep it....

BS4Shore
11-20-2009, 01:49 PM
I was thinking the exact same thing this last week Larry. I was going to unload them for the space but was hesitant and now I'm glad that I had kept them. His articles were the only ones that I really spent any time reading in that magazine, they were always packed full of knowledge.

I've already started culling through them and putting the ones with his articles aside so I can read them some more this winter.:(

BigFish
11-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Me too Bob! See you later.