View Full Version : Patriots - Jets

afterhours
11-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Heart and gut check time. Patriots should give the jets the red headed stepchild treatment today...patriots by 21.

Mike P
11-22-2009, 03:39 PM
Line's Pats -10.5 and I think it's an easy cover. But I won't predict a 3 TD win.

afterhours
11-22-2009, 07:23 PM
i like that kid revis ! got some talent !

ProfessorM
11-22-2009, 09:10 PM
I am starting to get a little worried about the second half defense. They seem a little slow in the second half, often. it may be that the other teams are making good half time adjustments but I am getting the feeling they need all the points they can get to end up on top at the end of the game. Today was a little different as Sanchez made some really foolish plays but against the better teams they need to come out hitting on all cylinders defensively after half time. Good win.

nightfighter
11-22-2009, 09:22 PM
I know of a long time Giants fan here who thinks the Jets win the game with Clemens instead of Sanchez in there......

ProfessorM
11-22-2009, 09:37 PM
maybe , maybe not. academic at this point. May have won with Pennington too.

Man is that Welker a weapon.

Karl F
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM
a kid on the Jets today, that went to high school here at Nauset Regional with my son, got a nice tackle on Brady....Mike Devito..... props to Mikey...kid from a small school, (he was a football standout at NRHS) made the big time :claps:
meybe we can eventually get him back in Massachusettes..... :)

Mike P
11-22-2009, 10:16 PM
I know of a long time Giants fan here who thinks the Jets win the game with Clemens instead of Sanchez in there......

Now just who would that astute student of the pigskin game be? :grins: :rotf2:

Those were 4 of the worst thrown balls that I've ever seen. It's one thing when a DB makes a good play, or you force the ball into double coverage, but Sanchez hit every Pats' DB right on the numbers, and there wasn't a Jets' receiver within 3 yards of them :doh:

He should have listened to Pete Carroll :humpty:

Slipknot
11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
good for the kid Mike there Karl.
maybe the pats will steal him away someday

I predicted a 31-13 score
pretty close

second half defense was sketchy at times but they got it done with a W

on to N.O.
another unbeaten team, that must be some kind of record

keeperreaper
11-23-2009, 05:49 AM
The saints are the real deal with a top tier QB and offense.

The Dad Fisherman
11-23-2009, 07:59 AM
They better have the Offense wake-up in the second 1/2 half not the defense......They are going to need a lot of points next week if they hope to beat the Saints.

FishermanTim
11-23-2009, 11:39 AM
Watching the Saints is a lot like watching the Pats a few years back.
They just keep finding ways to win, which is really impressive.
As of the Colts, their opponents seem to be able to find ways to lose, with stunning bone-headed plays late in the game when they have a lead (just like the Pats last weekend).
Exactly how many of the Colts' wins were "squeaker"?
More than they would like to admit.

I want the Pats to win, but the Saints are due!

JohnnyD
11-23-2009, 12:02 PM
Indy couldn't have made it easier for the Ravens to win the game yesterday - practically handed it over and the Ravens said "nah, no thanks. We don't want to score touchdowns."

The Colts' offense did not play well last night, and fortunately for them, the defense was able to pick up the slack and hold the Ravens to **5 Field goals**. It is unacceptable to go 0/6 for touchdowns in the Red Zone - score 5 field goals.

Peyton and the Colts had no business winning yesterday, or the week before.

ProfessorM
11-23-2009, 12:48 PM
luck counts

Slipknot
11-29-2009, 11:03 AM
I finally got Danny to a regular season game, he was glad to go.
he sat in the corner by the big helmut
I sat down the other end zone corner

Raven
11-29-2009, 11:18 AM
Man is that Welker a weapon.

yeah man..i saw him take a hit last game that you would swear
THAT IT SNAPPED HIS NECK
:point: like a pretzel
and he bounced right back like a super..><ball><
:doh: HE IS SUMTHIN FOR SURE !!