View Full Version : the crap continues

RIJIMMY
11-24-2009, 12:49 PM
I get GQ magazine, not sure why, I think I cashed in some airline miles for free mags....well anyway, guess who is their "Leader of the Year", yup Obama!
I havent read the article yet, but how lame can you get. This guy accomplished nothing and is getting recognized as if he was an amazing president. How long can this snow job last, how clueless are people?

fishbones
11-24-2009, 12:55 PM
When I think of GQ magazine, RIJIMMY is the first person that comes to mind! Don't sell yourself short, you're a real smooth operator.

I'm going to assume your question about how clueless people are is rhetorical.

RIJIMMY
11-24-2009, 01:12 PM
I actually just look at the ads and wonder, "would Spence wear this?"

FishermanTim
11-24-2009, 01:16 PM
What I find embarassingly ridiculous is that this guy is getting a free pass at way too many accolades and awards for doing nothing but being the first black president in US history. For me, race has never been an issue unless you are talking about preferential treatment at the expense of others, particularly others that may be MORE DESERVING of those accolades and awards.

This year is turning out to be the year of "turning the US into a laughing-stock of the international community"
Sure, Bush was no Einstein, but Obama isn't any closer to the front of the line than Bush.

If you are a well-spoken, articulate, well-groomed horses ass, aren't you still a horses ass?

stcroixman
11-24-2009, 01:22 PM
How have we managed all these years without him? I am sick of him and his mismanagement.

EarnedStripes44
11-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Barry's not that bad.

RIJIMMY
11-25-2009, 12:20 PM
What I find embarassingly ridiculous is that this guy is getting a free pass at way too many accolades and awards for doing nothing but being the first black president in US history. For me, race has never been an issue unless you are talking about preferential treatment at the expense of others, particularly others that may be MORE DESERVING of those accolades and awards.

This year is turning out to be the year of "turning the US into a laughing-stock of the international community"
Sure, Bush was no Einstein, but Obama isn't any closer to the front of the line than Bush.

If you are a well-spoken, articulate, well-groomed horses ass, aren't you still a horses ass?

even you're doing it, without even trying. How the hell is he "well-spoken" ??? See its just assumed he is!!! Well we all saw his infamous teleprmpter screw up, how about his special olympics joke? or his shout out at the FT Hood briefing? He is not well spoken at all. he just delivers a speach well, very, very different. Winston Churchill is well-spoken. Macolm X was well spoken.

FishermanTim
11-25-2009, 12:31 PM
My comment wasn't implying that HE was well spoken, but rather a play on the old saying that "A pig in a dress is still a pig!"

How long has it been since we had a well spoken president?
Maybe Reagan, but that was because as an actor he had to know his lines. Befoere that it may have been Kennedy.

Our last 6-7 presidents were "teleprompter" presidents. I'm not knocking them but showing that they had relied on having someone else write their speaches, and then their press releases, and then anything they had to say to the public. It's no wonder that they act liek a "deer in the headlights" when asked a question that wasn't prepared for and answered for them beforehand.

Joe
11-25-2009, 02:11 PM
So long as he can squeak by a defeat of Ms. Palin in the 2012 debates, he'll be all set.

Fly Rod
11-25-2009, 04:35 PM
He may be well educated but he is not well spoken and I do not believe a person that can not look you in the :eyes: and speak from the heart or from memory.

Joe:
He will not defeat anyone, not even sweet Sara in 2012. He is a one time liberal, far left leader, that does not like, AMERCIA.

Joe
11-25-2009, 05:48 PM
He speaks like a Harvard lawyer. He's made some gaffes, but he's also been on the tube constantly.
He does much of his own writing for speeches and statements.
The use of the teleprompter and speaking from prepared statements rather than off-the-cuff was a policy decision that was made early on - it's a much safer way to communicate, it helps the chief executive stay on message, and helps him avoid sticking his foot in his mouth most of the time.
Most people - even opponents - consider him very well-spoken - I know they are all liberal media meat puppets, but there it is.

Fly Rod
11-25-2009, 08:37 PM
Anyone, even me, if you are not telling mistruths looking people in the eyes you can get the message out and do a great job communicating even if it is not word for word. And if he is writing his own stuff he should not worry about mis-communicating.
After all Obama would be considered a much more educated person then Abe Lincoln. Lincoln when he wrote "The Letter That Saved The Country," on a train to Gettysburg to give his speech it was all by memory when in front of the crowd not holding and reading from a piece of paper and no teleprompter in them thar days and that speech was "The Gettysburg Address."

And besides he has Joe Biden to rely on sticking his foot in his mouth.

justplugit
11-25-2009, 09:01 PM
Jon Favreau is Obama's speech writer.

A 27 yr old kid in the inner circle who makes $192,000/yr.
On board during the campaign, wrote his inauguration speech and writes them now.

Raider Ronnie
11-25-2009, 09:11 PM
Wonder how many mortgage payments he's made for her !!!
YouTube - Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI&feature=related)

Fly Rod
11-27-2009, 12:27 PM
I think the reason for the telepromter is that this president has done a few lines and now he has a few cobwebs.

Yes, Yes, being a liberal, you are going to say Bush smoked some hemp, but, I do not believe he did crack like the current "P."

Prove me wrong. :uhuh:

JohnnyD
11-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I think the reason for the telepromter is that this president has done a few lines and now he has a few cobwebs.

Yes, Yes, being a liberal, you are going to say Bush smoked some hemp, but, I do not believe he did crack like the current "P."

Prove me wrong. :uhuh:

Just about every speech Bush did, and any other recent President, was with a prompter.

You're really reaching for straws and it's getting sad.

justplugit
11-27-2009, 06:20 PM
How the hell is he "well-spoken" ??? See its just assumed he is!!! Well we all saw his infamous teleprmpter screw up, how about his special olympics joke?

Worst was when he just made an assumption and said, "The Cambridge police acted stupidly."

So much for being a Havad Grad and thinking on your feet.

Raven
11-27-2009, 06:30 PM
was watchin TV tonight and they played the same Barak Obama commercial twice in a row...

talk about SPAM

Fly Rod
11-27-2009, 09:13 PM
JD

I am not reaching for straws unless I wanted to snort a line as your President did.

And I was not comparing Obama to Bush with a telepromter, I was comparing your President with Abe Lincolin one of the greatest Presidents.

2nd, I do believe that from some of your writings that you own your own company, maybe manage. I believe that once the health bill is passed, if passed, you will be one of the first to send your employees to the federal health plan instead of what you have them on now..

And like I said in my previous post prove me wrong and you have not.

I'm waiting for Spence to reply also to my above blog.

You have not responded to the President being on crack.

You are surpose to be a book of knowledge. After all you once stated that some of us do not research the topics that we write about.

All I asked is to prove me wrong about the "P" not doing crack.

Don't ramble, you are starting to remind me that you may be a Michale Moore. The only think that keeps me from believing that is Michale is obise and you are not. :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2:

JohnnyD
11-27-2009, 11:29 PM
JD

I am not reaching for straws unless I wanted to snort a line as your President did.

And I was not comparing Obama to Bush with a telepromter, I was comparing your President with Abe Lincolin one of the greatest Presidents.

2nd, I do believe that from some of your writings that you own your own company, maybe manage. I believe that once the health bill is passed, if passed, you will be one of the first to send your employees to the federal health plan instead of what you have them on now..

And like I said in my previous post prove me wrong and you have not.

You have not responded to the President being on crack.

You are surpose to be a book of knowledge. After all you once stated that some of us do not research the topics that we write about.

All I asked is to prove me wrong about the "P" not doing crack.

Don't ramble, you are starting to remind me that you may be a Michale Moore. The only think that keeps me from believing that is Michale is obise and you are not. :rotf2: :rotf2: :rotf2:

1) you don't "snort lines of crack". crack is smoked
2) There is no proof for or against the crack allegation aside from one nutjob. The entire thing has been developed by a guy named Larry Sinclair reporting that he and Obama *Smoked* crack together then allegedly Obama "allowed Sinclair to perform oral sex on him." Sinclair, who is a complete nutjob, then agreed to take a polygraph and subsequently failed. Oh and Sinclair also reportedly has multiple felonies - definitely a trustworthy source of information.
3) Seems like you still aren't researching

Also, I find it funny that at the end of your 12+ sentences of mumbling, you accuse me of rambling in my 2 sentence post. How exactly does that make sense?

I do appreciate the compliment on me not being obese though. I have been trying to watch my figure.

Fly Rod
11-28-2009, 09:18 AM
There is no place in any of my post where I stated that he was snorting lines of crack.

And like you, I would have a hard time believing any convicted felon. That is why I did not believe the statement that Martha Stewart made about Sara Palin the other day, after all Martha is a felon.

spence
11-28-2009, 09:47 AM
Which part?

-spence

Joe
11-28-2009, 09:58 AM
Prove that Obama is not smoking crack.

JohnnyD
11-28-2009, 12:23 PM
There is no place in any of my post where I stated that he was snorting lines of crack.

Seriously? How about the first line of your post previous this one?

And then you proceed with how I "haven't responded to the President being on crack."

There are plenty of constructive items about he President to criticize, that make these sorry excuses of defamation irrelevant.

spence
11-28-2009, 01:19 PM
Prove that Obama is not smoking crack.
Ahhh, I see. But think of the slippery slope?

Pretty soon we'll have to prove he's not an alien sent to destroy the planet, not the reincarnation of Satan and not planning on planting watermelons in the White House lawn next summer.

This could get time consuming.

-spence

JohnnyD
11-28-2009, 01:55 PM
Ahhh, I see. But think of the slippery slope?

Pretty soon we'll have to prove he's not an alien sent to destroy the planet, not the reincarnation of Satan and not planning on planting watermelons in the White House lawn next summer.

This could get time consuming.

-spence

Not to mention the somewhat impossible task of proving a negative.

I heard that every Conservative that posts in this forum work together cooking up meth in a storage shed and then selling it to young kids. Prove me wrong.

Fly Rod
11-29-2009, 12:31 PM
[QUOTE=JohnnyD;726562]

1) you don't "snort lines of crack". crack is smoked

Show me in any of my above post where I mentioned snoting lines of crack.

Here is my sentence using the word line: "I think the reason for the telepromter is that this president has done a few lines and now he has a few cobwebs"

Once again, show us that line above "snort lines of crack." Speaking of being incorrect.

What are you smoking?

JohnnyD
11-29-2009, 02:30 PM
Show me in any of my above post where I mentioned snoting lines of crack.

Here is my sentence using the word line: "I think the reason for the telepromter is that this president has done a few lines and now he has a few cobwebs"

Once again, show us that line above "snort lines of crack." Speaking of being incorrect.

What are you smoking?

Are you completely out of your mind?

You explicitly said (as clearly quoted in my above post, but will help you and do it again here):I am not reaching for straws unless I wanted to snort a line as your President did.

Maybe take a second look at your post on 11-27-2009 11:29 PM - first full sentence.

As a side note, he's your president too, whether you like it or not.

buckman
11-29-2009, 03:49 PM
JD, He snorted lines if coke and smoked crack. Even I understand that, but then again I'm an outdoorsman.

JohnnyD
11-29-2009, 04:00 PM
JD, He snorted lines if coke and smoked crack. Even I understand that, but then again I'm an outdoorsman.

Ohhhhhh! That's what he did. Now, where is the proof to that again?

Fly Rod
11-29-2009, 04:06 PM
buckman: Maybe now he knows what a line means when talking about drugs. Maybe he is the type that everything needs to be spelled out, ya know he is probably the type standing in a crowd a joke is told everyone but him gets the joke and it goes over his head.

buckman
11-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Ohhhhhh! That's what he did. Now, where is the proof to that again?

In his book

Fly Rod
11-29-2009, 04:20 PM
buckman: How did you do up north?

Out of six of us my friend shot a 135lb. spike dressed.

buckman
11-29-2009, 04:32 PM
buckman: How did you do up north?

Out of six of us my friend shot a 135lb. spike dressed.

It started off great. My son got the swine flu so we drove 100 miles (50 of it dirt, including a river crossing) to get to a Dr. He's ok and we hunted everyday. We saw 5 doe between us and no bucks. They had a bad winter and we didn't expect much action. Great time with friends and family though. We meat hunt back home.