View Full Version : Where's Our Team??

afterhours
12-13-2009, 02:02 PM
...who are these guys i'm watching ?:conf::conf:

basswipe
12-13-2009, 02:09 PM
They're not in Foxboro!

They truly have no defense anymore.And not much of an offense today.
Lets hope the 2nd half brings better results!

Slipknot
12-13-2009, 02:10 PM
:smash::fury::wall:

they have been replaced with unknown bodies

even the crowd can't get into it

I didn't even want to go to the game today:devil2:

FLAT

SOMEBODY please make a play1!!!!!

BigFish
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Rumor has it they scored a touchdown? :confused:

basswipe
12-13-2009, 02:23 PM
Pats just got a very questionable holding call in their favor that results in 7 for the Pats.

Raven
12-13-2009, 02:33 PM
MAN oh man it's MORBID out there....

what happened! BILL said he's about to retire????????

because he probably wants to NOW :devil2:

nightfighter
12-13-2009, 03:00 PM
This must be what it's like to be a Jets fan.....:wall:

afterhours
12-13-2009, 03:02 PM
This must be what it's like to be a Jets fan.....:wall:

yup...lifeless...wow...they're lost.......

nightfighter
12-13-2009, 03:08 PM
As I tried explaining to my son, enjoy these years of Super Bowls, World Series, an NBA Championships, 'cause we've been spoiled....

Raider Ronnie
12-13-2009, 03:10 PM
Drove home from Norwood to Wrentham about 45 min ago past the stadium while the game was being played.
LOTS of people exiting, and I could see LOTS of empty seats.
The bandwagon is emptying fast !!!
:rotf2:

basswipe
12-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Is it me or is Moss starting to look like the Moss of old?Just missed a really easy pickup and the Pats settle for a FG.

basswipe
12-13-2009, 04:09 PM
That was an ugly win.I'll take it but it was as ugly as it can get.

Karl F
12-13-2009, 04:27 PM
fugly or not, it was a W.... you atke a W anyway you can...
and hopefully get past the fugly..
however...this is not the same team of the glory days...
and yes, we've seen the best of it...for now...
but.. hope fully they can make the needed personal changes, and adjustments, and rebuild.... and not take 30 years or more to do it..... or we will become like Raider fans if that happens... hanging on to glory days of 3 decades past... ;)
those jumping off the band wagon.... don't expect to get your seat back, when things turn around.... always root for the home team, or as i always tell local misguided yankme or giant fans...move to your teams town.

Slipknot
12-13-2009, 05:01 PM
one game at a time

BigFish
12-13-2009, 05:28 PM
You don't get handed "W"s in the playoffs!:fury:

The Dad Fisherman
12-13-2009, 06:13 PM
Like I said before... The Pats are in a Rebuilding year with the Defense...and they'll still make the Play-offs...Thats not to Shabby.

The Raiders are in the midst of a Rebuilding Decade...and...well....I think they've won a couple of first draft picks or something during that time....so i guess its not all bad.

PRBuzz
12-13-2009, 07:37 PM
I sat through that game in Foxboro....ugly

Can I see the highlite reel of Moss...ooops sorry there are none. Sure glad we have Welker and they don't.......

Pete_G
12-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Like I said before... The Pats are in a Rebuilding year with the Defense...and they'll still make the Play-offs...Thats not to Shabby.

The Raiders are in the midst of a Rebuilding Decade...and...well....I think they've won a couple of first draft picks or something during that time....so i guess its not all bad.

Yeah, I really came around more fully to it this week for some reason. Not that I was unaware, I just needed be able to enjoy the team in that mindset.

This is partly what was so awful about losing Brady for 08. A waste of one of the last years with the last of the "old" Patriots.

I'm kind of looking at it from the perspective of that they are trying to build a new team for the last years (however many that will be) of the Brady era.

striperman36
12-13-2009, 08:02 PM
I sat through that game in Foxboro....ugly

Can I see the highlite reel of Moss...ooops sorry there are none. Sure glad we have Welker and they don't.......

Moss cannot catch a ball to save his salary. They actually said on the TV broadcast they felt his 'mind' was elsewhere this week. like last week and the week before that , the week before that........

afterhours
12-14-2009, 07:50 AM
if moss had welkers heart/drive/toughness people would say - jerry who? man has amazing skills...but lacks in those other areas. looks like the bb move caused moss to mentaly withdraw even more.

Raider Ronnie
12-14-2009, 06:48 PM
if moss had welkers heart/drive/toughness people would say - jerry who? man has amazing skills...but lacks in those other areas. looks like the bb move caused moss to mentaly withdraw even more.

Like I said 2 years ago,
Great for the 1st year, so so the 2nd year, after that he's back to the same old POS Randy who "Plays when he wants" (as he said when with the Vikings), then did the same in Oakland.
At least TO gives an effort all the time(though he drops more passes than he catches), he's just an %$%$%$%$%$%$%$ to his team mates off the field.