View Full Version : Fly Swap

BillyBlanks
12-25-2009, 04:42 PM
Hey All!

Now that the holidays are here, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a fly swap. I can be the swap master again, and I think we'd only need a small number of people. Maybe 4 or 5. Let me know if you are interested, the more the merrier.

If anyone needs details on how a flyswap works just let me know and I can post some detailed info.

Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Billy B

saltfly
12-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Billy Boy....:uhuh: I think the biggest issue is it gets dragged out way longer than the dead line imposed by the swapmaster.Folks that say "I'm In" must abide by the deadline or don't commit to the Swap.I'm open to any ideas and opinions.Lets show these "wood turners:rotf2:" what we can do.

BillyBlanks
12-26-2009, 11:54 PM
Hey Saltfly,

I agree, last year's deadline got dragged out quite a bit. If we get a few others, we should be able to close out the swap and get the tying done within a reasonable time.

With that said, for all those thinking of joining, please only sign up if you think you can get your flies done within a few weeks of the closing. We'll set a deadline once a few others have signed up.

Thanks!

CaptMike
12-28-2009, 01:29 PM
I'll partake. I can tie some baitfish type flies.

BillyBlanks
01-10-2010, 12:51 PM
So we've got 3! Couple more interested?

Saltheart
01-16-2010, 11:34 AM
I would put tghis on the main forum so that everyone knows about it. You'll get a few more that way.

I'm not able to do it now but just giving advice that its OK to announce it on the main forum.

crashfromamesbury
01-17-2010, 03:24 PM
i have a bunch of crab flies i did a while back.. cast like bullets.. i am in..

Capt Kevin
03-14-2010, 03:50 PM
I'm in on the Fly swap. I make some awsome squid flies and many others including offshore shark and tuna flies.
Please let me know how this all works. Kevin