View Full Version : Plugfest, How many plugs?

chefchris401
12-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Im planning on attending plugfest this year, seeing i missed out last year, my buddy went and everyone thought he was a NARC, and wouldnt tell him anything, kind of funny.

what i really want to know is.......how many plugs do you guys bring to trade?

i know this varies from builder to builder but any info would help.

plus what else do you guys usually bring? stuff in the works, unfinished tinkering plugs, oddball stuff, etc.

Thanks guys, and i will also be bringing some good eats too.

VTBasser
12-26-2009, 12:33 AM
I brought 10 Danny Jr.'s and a mixed bag of 10 others last year (my first year). Traded most of them and gave a few away.

ProfessorM
12-26-2009, 10:37 AM
as many as i can finish by then. Some years a lot some years not so many. I would bring as many as you can carry. There should be lots of chances for trading and a lot of begging going on too.

eastendlu
12-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Bring whatever you want last year i had only one or two finished plugs the rest were bodies i turned and weighted gave them all out to whoever wanted them all you had to do was sea,prime,paint and coat:wall: them.I will probably bring some more unfinished bodies this year as i think some like to finish and paint them the way they like them.I will also bring a bunch of finished ones for those i owe to and for some trades.