2?????????!!!!!!!!!

did you know that before hand???!!!! WOWEE! :D :D :D

congrads!!!

mrmacey
02-19-2003, 10:02 PM
:smash:

JohnR
02-19-2003, 10:05 PM
So what's this? Trista or Ryan? or Trista AND Ryan??

mrmacey
02-19-2003, 10:08 PM
its the bachorlerette show trista picked ryan lol!!!:smash: i can see nobody watches the show!!!
got 3 more weeks for baby:D

Goose
02-19-2003, 10:12 PM
lolol......thats it, I'm gonna go chop a hole in the ice :af:

Saltheart
02-19-2003, 10:28 PM
I'm so excited. It'll take me most of the night to recover from the news. I might not be able to sleep for hours uh minutes uh well maybe it won't keep me up at all uh , actually , i thought it was some millionare guy picking a girl or something??? :)

UserRemoved1
02-19-2003, 10:43 PM
Scuttlebutt on the radio yesterday was that she looked more preggo than a few weeks ago....

Personally I thought alot of her until she gave ummm "tongue" to every guy she went out with :D Put a little booze into her and she's a lush :D

Scotch Bonnet
02-19-2003, 10:48 PM
Is it just me or is TV getting rediculous. I have 500 channels of GARBAGE. Atleast theres HBO(and S-B.com:D )

UserRemoved1
02-19-2003, 11:05 PM
NO it's not you...we got digital cable a few months ago and I said that to my wife, dumped 90% of it and saved a whoppin $10 a month. JUNK.

29 days to spring? :D

mrmacey
02-20-2003, 04:40 AM
like shes pregnant here but yea i was suprised how loose she was with those guys who you kidding #^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^&#^& heard it on radio be honest you watched it lol! wife likes it so i sat here and had to watch it!!

UserRemoved1
02-20-2003, 06:17 AM
Naw unfortunately I didn't see it, I was at the Bears Den show in Taunton all nite.

That show was filmed months ago.

mrmacey
02-20-2003, 06:40 AM
kinda show was that

UserRemoved1
02-20-2003, 06:42 AM
fly show

Fishpart
02-20-2003, 07:19 AM
Doesn't look pregnant. What would cause something like that?? :angel: :blush: :faga:

Jenn
02-20-2003, 07:48 AM
HA!HA! can you tell I dont watch the show???

DANG! and I was all excited you had twins....:rolleyes:

shore manic
02-20-2003, 07:48 AM
wife likes it so i had to sit here and watch! i guess you couldn't find anything else to do for 2 hours.did macey watch too?:laughs: watched joe millionaire,nothing better than a bunch of goldiggers getting shot down!

Van
02-20-2003, 07:54 AM
MrMacey:

Hope that baby comes soon,

YOU GOT WAY TOO MUCH FREE TIME ON YOUR HANDS....:smash:

Bachlorette/millionaire/bachelor/Joe/Marry one !!!!

WHAT THE #$%^&

maybe all in a hot tub, might be interesting,,,other than that.....:smash:

JohnR
02-20-2003, 07:59 AM
Personally I thought alot of her until she gave ummm "tongue" to every guy she went out with Put a little booze into her and she's a lush And THAT makes here a bad person? :laughs:

MM - I thought you (well, your bride) were having twins :smash:

mrmacey
02-20-2003, 08:14 AM
but theres one big boy in there say hes gonna be 10lber or over!!
yes van i have way to much time on my hands these days wife is gonna be home next week for next 4 months oh boy party is over!! soap operas all day, jenny and jerry maybe some maury!! wow i got to get out more!!:D

Got Stripers
02-20-2003, 08:31 AM
Gag me with a spoon, real TV=stupid TV, I watch the discovery channel for real tv.

alr
02-20-2003, 08:32 AM
Sucked us right in. Called Diane over to read your announcement ready for the big news and.....................this :smash:
Payback :)
Hope mama is feeling well, 3 weeks more right? Keep the tums handy ;)

mrmacey
02-20-2003, 08:47 AM
you guys have to watch more tv!!:D oh it was different when sopranos was on!! lot of caccling then how come nobody talks about oz now thats a manly show realistic stuff on late for you guys though im just coming in when that nonsense is on by the way van im out half the night driving then up 3 am doin it again driving all the happy pepole to the airport for there exotic trips to the islands then picking them miserable pepole up mad that there back in reality my god how misrable can you be just getting back from vacation you would be suprised, at these pepole how they act i really hate dealing with public yesterday 5 hrs in traffic and i had one a.. in the car complaining about me not getting there on time there was a tractor trailer on exspressway smashed but that was my fault:smash: :smash:

Van
02-20-2003, 08:57 AM
i really hate dealing with public yesterday 5 hrs in traffic and i had one a.. in the car complaining about me not getting there on time there was a tractor trailer on exspressway smashed but that was my fault

BUMMER dude !!!

I know what your talkin' bout'

Keep sane, spring is just around the corner..:D

Do they plow boat ramps ????????:af:

Jimbo
02-20-2003, 09:33 AM
Phew, I thought I was the only one who had to relinquish the remote to the better half for the Reality (yea right!) shows. Last night they were clicking between Idol Maker and Bachelorette. I couldn't take it and almost went out and reshoveled the driveway. Actually, Reality TV over the past several months has given me the opportunity to experience Reality Cassette-The Lobster Chronicles on tape and just started Reality Literature-Striper Hotspots. Coming soon, I'm looking forward to Reality Winter Tackle Bag Maintenance.

Fishpart
02-20-2003, 10:49 AM
I'm trying to get all my Reality Back Scratching in now so I can hit a couple spots near work on 5/13, 5/14, and 5/15 as long as the wind ain't from the north. I keep the tide chart on the wall next to my desk :D, it gives me HOPE.