View Full Version : Rustoleum Painters Touch gloss white FREE

good2hook
01-14-2010, 04:56 PM
I've got about 20 spray paint cans of this stuff, bought it at a great price, wanna share the wealth with my fellow fishermen.
First 10 or so people to say they want a can or two, get them. Here's the catch, i can't ship it, so you'll have to be going to the plugfest. Hope this is ok to do John.

saltydog
01-14-2010, 05:13 PM
(want a can or two), im in--> see you at plug fest:smash:
GOOD LUCK GOOD PLUGGIN:uhuh:

texican
01-14-2010, 06:02 PM
I'll take a can or two.

good2hook
01-15-2010, 08:12 PM
anyone else want FREE paint?

Tex and Saltydog you got 2 coming for sure, maybe more:buds:

Charleston
01-15-2010, 09:37 PM
George;
There were some problems with that particular paint. I had 6. cans that had to be discarded. Have you tried it?

good2hook
01-15-2010, 10:22 PM
George;
There were some problems with that particular paint. I had 6. cans that had to be discarded. Have you tried it?

i tried a can, seemed to work fine. It's not a primer, has a gloss finish to it. I didn't have any issues. I gave my dad 6 cans, i'll ask him if he runs into any problems.

Charleston
01-16-2010, 10:42 AM
i tried a can, seemed to work fine. It's not a primer, has a gloss finish to it. I didn't have any issues. I gave my dad 6 cans, i'll ask him if he runs into any problems.

I hope it works fine for you. I got 10 cans at Home Depot and found that it was fish eyeing on me. would not lay out flat no matter what I did.
I posted it here and some of the guys were experiencing the same thing with the same paint.
There were 4 cans in the bunch that were not from that same lot. They were fine.
Good luck with it.