View Full Version : Don't look... close your eyes!

reebok
01-15-2010, 02:00 PM
I thought I'd post before throwing these out, just for the heck of it. Can anyone use this stuff? Probably not.

These are the rough beginnings of a rough bluefish lure. Made by my father back in the 70's and 80's because the kids were losing all his expensive poppers. I'm cleaning out a bunch of stuff that's been hanging around for years.

If you can do something with this, it is all free. Pickup only.

They are modeled after something called the Nantucket Bullet.

All are drilled already. Just need to pour in some lead and finish up.

The wood is oak.

There are 70 of the unfinished ones, 50 of the finished ones.

For the kids maybe??? to make or to fish???

MAYBE I WILL SHOWCASE THESE AT PLUGFEST :biglaugh:

reebok
01-15-2010, 02:01 PM
A few more.

chefchris401
01-15-2010, 02:19 PM
if possible id love to grab the unfinished ones. I have a few little cosuins that love finishing and painting plugs and catching blues on them. Im in RI and could pick up asap.

Last your my niece painted all her plugs with daisies and flowers and zebra print, she caught some nice blues on them and some stripers too.

Thanks, let me know.

Chris

reebok
01-15-2010, 03:35 PM
Hi Chris... that's perfect. I'm really glad these can get some use, especially with the kids.

Slipknot
01-17-2010, 09:23 AM
Nice, Nantucket Bullet :btu: I always wanted to make some of those.

I think I will try white oak since I have some.
thanks for posting
and bring to plugfest for sure

Backbeach Jake
01-17-2010, 10:51 AM
Good stuff! That just made my short list of plugs to build.

eastendlu
01-17-2010, 12:06 PM
Looks like a Frech ballistic.

reebok
01-23-2010, 03:05 AM
Well chefchris came and took the unfinished ones for his nieces and nephews. I hope they have fun.

BTW, you guys are serious, you are interested in this plug? I would never have guessed it. I have the template I found in the box. If you really are interested, then if I make plugfest I'll bring it and you can trace it.