View Full Version : Obama's health plan

Raider Ronnie
01-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Does anyone out there actually know the details, other than we the tax payers are going to take the cost of it up our asses !
Someone explain the 40% tax in it, and how/ why unions will be exempt till the year 2018.

spence
01-18-2010, 07:06 PM
I agree, there are a lot of benefits in the bill that are not being discussed.

-spence

chathamblue30
01-18-2010, 07:19 PM
All been done behind closed doors. Surely it will be devastating to the working class of America. Lets get Scott Brown in there to end this crap !!!!!

GattaFish
01-18-2010, 09:32 PM
Guess Obama lied about having open doors and doing it all on CSPAN like he said numerous times......

Don't be foolish,,,, this will get crammed down our throats,,,,,

Raider Ronnie
01-18-2010, 10:05 PM
Unions nab sweetheart health-care deal - NYPOST.com (http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/unions_get_pecial_treatment_in_health_AB053CwqPIJl IxXAm37DOM)

Bronko
01-18-2010, 11:24 PM
What about transparency? Live discussions and debates on the bill on C-Span for the PEOPLE of the United States? Wasn't that promised to us?

Carve out for Unions... small business will get crushed.

LOL, same old sh*t in a different wrapper. Guy is a joke.

buckman
01-19-2010, 06:56 AM

-spence

Well lets hear them.........

Raider Ronnie
01-19-2010, 07:04 AM

-spence

"Benefits"

Also known as "Earmarks"

stcroixman
01-19-2010, 07:28 AM
I heard the Health care bill is 2,000 pages. Way to go Obama changing
the way Washington does business.

I can't wait to get rid of this guy.My guess is Obama will get the change he deserves when all his Dem buddies get voted out this fall.

Jim in CT
01-19-2010, 12:00 PM
This union thing is absolutely outrageous. If anyone doesn't know what it is, look into it. The proposed bill taxes those who have high-value health plans, unless you are in a union. You heard that right! If 2 people have the same exact plan, 1 is in a union, 1 is not, the non-union guy gets taxed, the union guy does not.

Any Obama supporters here want to tell me how you can defend that?

buckman
01-19-2010, 12:52 PM
This union thing is absolutely outrageous. If anyone doesn't know what it is, look into it. The proposed bill taxes those who have high-value health plans, unless you are in a union. You heard that right! If 2 people have the same exact plan, 1 is in a union, 1 is not, the non-union guy gets taxed, the union guy does not.

Any Obama supporters here want to tell me how you can defend that?

The non -union guys gets taxed double. Someone has to pay the union guys share:fury:

PRBuzz
01-19-2010, 02:57 PM
The sizable move up in the stock market today is in anticipation of a Brown win and O healthcare downfall:

NEW YORK (AP) -- Investors moved back into stocks on hopes that a special election in Massachusetts will take away power from Senate Democrats and make it harder for President Barack Obama to make changes to health care.