View Full Version : GET OUT AND VOTE TODAY

Raider Ronnie
01-19-2010, 06:50 AM
Nothing more STUPID than listening to someone bitch when they don't even vote !
VOTE SCOTT BROWN :cheers:

buckman
01-19-2010, 07:47 AM
And get on the phone to anyone you know. I'm driving to Dedham to bring my Uncle to vote.

Raven
01-19-2010, 08:38 AM
:yak5:

fishbones
01-19-2010, 10:11 AM
Voted on the way to work this morning. Lots of people at the polls, as expected. I actually got an email from my boss reminding me to perform my civic duty and vote today. Not all that unusual, except that he's from RI and couldn't vote. I guess the implications of this election really do extend outside of Massachusetts.

buckman
01-19-2010, 10:41 AM
:yak5:

Banned from the political forum forever :rotf2:

buckman
01-19-2010, 10:43 AM
Hey...WTF there's a Martha Coakley banner on this site!!! I'm out

justplugit
01-19-2010, 12:10 PM
Just saw pics of Coakley and Brown arriving to vote.
Coakley get's out of her black tinted window limo dressed like Astor's Pet Horse.
Brown was standing in line with his brown canavs jacket on.
Enuff said.

chathamblue30
01-19-2010, 12:49 PM
Lets take our state back ,GO BROWN !!!!!!!!!

Tagger
01-19-2010, 01:52 PM
Brown was standing in line with his brown canavs jacket on.
Enuff said.

Wolf in sheeps clothing .. He's one of us .. yea right ..

buckman
01-19-2010, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=Tagger;740403]Wolf in sheeps clothing .. He's one of us .. yea right ..[/QUOTE

Facts????

Tagger
01-19-2010, 02:21 PM
[QUOTE=Tagger;740403]Wolf in sheeps clothing .. He's one of us .. yea right ..[/QUOTE

Facts????

Republican

PRBuzz
01-19-2010, 03:00 PM
I hope SB.com got big $$$ from at least one (MC) of the political campaigns (if not both) for posting banners on this site.

buckman
01-19-2010, 03:04 PM
[QUOTE=buckman;740406]

Republican

Thank you, I'm hoping to be celebrating your loss tonight:buds:

RIJIMMY
01-19-2010, 03:06 PM
Wolf in sheeps clothing .. He's one of us .. yea right ..

I guess you'd like a sheep protecting your country?
A sheep negotiating taxes?
A sheep fighting for WORKERS?

Give me a wolf any day.

buckman
01-19-2010, 03:48 PM
I just found out my daughter who I'm sending to college, voted for Coakley because Brown " wants to take away healthcare from everyone". Effin UMASS, she's on here own:wall:

eastendlu
01-19-2010, 05:29 PM
I just found out my daughter who I'm sending to college, voted for Coakley because Brown " wants to take away healthcare from everyone". Effin UMASS, she's on here own:wall:

Can't argue with a college education.:uhuh:

Tagger
01-19-2010, 05:47 PM
I guess you'd like a sheep protecting your country?
A sheep negotiating taxes?
A sheep fighting for WORKERS?

Give me a wolf any day.

??? no ,, not really ... The Carhartt jacket and the pick up truck thing .. Right away I see someone working an angle . Maybe its all the years I've worked in the city ,but right away I'm not buying anything he's selling ..Tradesman don't wear thier Carhartt's when not in work .. they suc ,,stiff jacket .. and I drove a pick up truck for years out of a necessity.. Oh .. and when walking in Southie ,,Don't look up at the top of the houses .. Look down, so you don't step in dog poop .. The guy's an actor , But I think he sold it and all the Rush Limbaugh wanna bees will be giddy tomorrow... Not that I have the hots for her either .. But its not for him or her .. Its about Health Care ..

buckman
01-19-2010, 06:24 PM
??? no ,, not really ... The Carhartt jacket and the pick up truck thing .. Right away I see someone working an angle . Maybe its all the years I've worked in the city ,but right away I'm not buying anything he's selling ..Tradesman don't wear thier Carhartt's when not in work .. they suc ,,stiff jacket .. and I drove a pick up truck for years out of a necessity.. Oh .. and when walking in Southie ,,Don't look up at the top of the houses .. Look down, so you don't step in dog poop .. The guy's an actor , But I think he sold it and all the Rush Limbaugh wanna bees will be giddy tomorrow... Not that I have the hots for her either .. But its not for him or her .. Its about Health Care ..

Your in Ma. Everyone has good healthcare. Why do you want to pay more for less?
FYI, I love my Cahartt coat and my F350 .
However, if you want phony see the elite Martha Coakley stepping out of her limo, with her "handlers" to vote this morning:yak5:

Tagger
01-20-2010, 12:38 PM
Congrats Scott Brown

JohnnyD
01-20-2010, 02:18 PM
Nothing more STUPID than listening to someone bitch when they don't even vote !
VOTE SCOTT BROWN :cheers:

Agreed.

If you didn't get out to vote, you aren't allowed an opinion in my book. I had to travel to Miami on election day - took me 5 minutes to submit my absentee ballot at the town hall.