View Full Version : Where Have The Liberals Gone

Fly Rod
01-20-2010, 09:40 AM
Went to the coffee shop this morning as I do every morning at 5:00AM and after two hours I noticed that there were no liberals to be found. Usually by 7 half the place is packed with liberals, they weren't out celebrating. Where could they have gone?

RIJIMMY
01-20-2010, 10:14 AM
Went to the coffee shop this morning as I do every morning at 5:00AM and after two hours I noticed that there were no liberals to be found. Usually by 7 half the place is packed with liberals, they weren't out celebrating. Where could they have gone?

first of all, what are you doing 2hrs each morning in a coffee shop?
Second, I find it hard to beleive liberals are out of bed by 7am :rotf2:

JohnnyD
01-20-2010, 02:21 PM
first of all, what are you doing 2hrs each morning in a coffee shop?
Second, I find it hard to beleive liberals are out of bed by 7am :rotf2:

Why wake up early if you have no job to go to?

Fly Rod
01-20-2010, 04:20 PM
You both have a good point about liberals not getting out of bed till 7.

RIJMMY:
First, there is nothing else to do so early with the boat being in the yard. We start out talking about the weather and what was going on around town the day before, police notes and of course the obituary colunm, local and national sports, then we get into solving all the worlds problems. One of the hot topics this morning was about Stripers Forever wanting to end commercial fishing for stripers in Mass.

JohnnyD:
I do have a job, I work from my virtual home office which requires me to be on the computer for a couple of hours and periodically through out the day. Should have got into this line of work a long time ago. The work that I do works great with my charter business and have done a couple of million dollar sales(wish I had more of the top end) while on the water.

JohnnyD
01-20-2010, 04:41 PM
JohnnyD:
I do have a job, I work from my virtual home office which requires me to be on the computer for a couple of hours and periodically through out the day. Should have got into this line of work a long time ago. The work that I do works great with my charter business and have done a couple of million dollar sales(wish I had more of the top end) while on the water.

I was poking fun at liberals and making a vague reference to how many liberals promote increases to welfare.

Sounds like your work situation is excellent. Mine is very similar, with regards to flexibility. As long as I don't have meetings or events scheduled, there is really no point of me going into work. For me, time in the office is to make sure everything is running smoothly, updating current projects and making phone calls.

Also, congrats on sales. I've confirmed 1 sale while out fishing. Few things better than completing a deal while in the middle of taking part in a hobby you love.