View Full Version : Congrats Colts

Raider Ronnie
01-24-2010, 06:47 PM
The jet are definitely a team on the rise and look to be the best team in the afc east, but the colts were the better team today !

PRBuzz
01-24-2010, 07:02 PM
The jet are definitely a team on the rise and look to be the best team in the afc east, but the colts were the better team today !

Ditto that but I think NFC (myfav Farve vs Brees) rules in the Big Game........

Pats are definitely going to have trouble with the Jets for the next few years.

BigFish
01-24-2010, 07:30 PM
Jets had it going on in the first half....but it ain't how you start its how you finish! Jets needed to throw more to win that game! I agree Phil...winner of the late game wins the SB! I hope its Favre and the Vikes in the big game! I also hope whoever faces the Colts......beats them like a red headed step child!!!

MarshCappa
01-24-2010, 07:51 PM
:yak5::yak5::yak5: If the Saints aren't in the Super Bowl I won't be watching.

Dad 818
01-24-2010, 10:50 PM
Sorry guys, but Peyton Manning is going to torch the Saints. The Saints better pray for all the breaks to go their way again, because if the same Saints team shows up in 2 weeks, it's gonna get UGLY QUICKLY.

jeffthechef
01-25-2010, 07:18 AM
congrats to the colts...the second half looked like a seminar in how to dismantle a defense. i'm a bit stymied (like the jets!) what happened to the j. offense in the second half? losing greene aside? once they got it going, colts were too much in all phases of the game. i thought sanchez played well, i see a potential bright spot for a long time.

Team rock
01-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Sanchez look better than i gave credit for [thinking Chad 5 good pass than big I]
But it is year 1! Green was a big target, allowing Colts D play better. But good teams have guys go down a others step up...
D was on feild longer not given rest in late 3rd and 4th.
Manny prevailed even though I`m not a big fan he`s cool, claim, incontrol and can read d fences.
Same for Brett [not a fan] he loves to cry to ref and limp to get there call, yes he was hurt but good actor award to him. He walk off with slight limp. Again cool, claim in control and still zips them in!
I felt 3/4 in last yr, not he laid down but didn`t go 110%
Congrad to Saints and Colt, I`m guess it`s any body game. We all seen up-sets. Manny the biggest factor, I like Saints/Bush but Shockey "no". Bet Saint under dog, I go with that!

stcroixman
01-25-2010, 08:05 AM
Peyton Manning is best QB in NFL. He would have beaten any team yesterday and he will beat the saints.

I will root for Saints as underdogs, but how can anyone dislike Manning?

And I am a jets fan.

ProfessorM
01-25-2010, 09:45 AM
i can't see the aint's having a prayer in this game. Indy wins easy

Team rock
01-25-2010, 04:01 PM
Manny came alive in mid 3rd qt but they only win by 13 [take 1 pt]there D is what deserves credit. Hell if Green was in and a good bonce the game could of want they other way. Don`t get me wrong he is great, but the D can be over look and that will be aint be "IF"
Reggie Shockey key will be running against that D, Bree`s look out!

flyvice11787
01-25-2010, 05:26 PM
My take on it is that the Jets coaching staff try to get too conservative in the second half. Way too many attempts at running the ball when it was obvious that it wasn't working. No try at the Wildcat either?
Either that or the Jets ownership/management jinxed the whole thing by putting AFC championship gear up for sale before the game was even played???

The Dad Fisherman
01-25-2010, 05:46 PM
i can't see the aint's having a prayer in this game. Indy wins easy

I'm pretty sure the same thing was said about the 2001 Rams and the 2007 Giants......and the 2008 Steelers were almost a victim of it too....

let 'em play the game and see what happens

Backbeach Jake
01-25-2010, 07:22 PM
For all the grief that he's caused the Pats, I do like Manning. So I'll be a Colts fan come Superbowl.

Karl F
01-25-2010, 09:05 PM
YouTube - Louis Armstrong - Danny Kaye (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jm6ktYq0Yxk&feature=related)

BigFish
01-26-2010, 09:29 AM
I am looking for the Saints to beat Indy! Indy does not deserve to win the Superbowl! I have already made my views on this known! They laid down and let history drop from their grasp.....they are supposed to play the games.....not sit them out when a possible undefeated season hangs in the balance! They cheated their fans out of that opportunity and I have no respect for the Indy organization for doing that! If the Pats had sat their starters out the same way 2 seasons ago and WON the Superbowl......I would have nothing but a bitter taste in my mouth!:fury:

ProfessorM
01-26-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm pretty sure the same thing was said about the 2001 Rams and the 2007 Giants......and the 2008 Steelers were almost a victim of it too....

let 'em play the game and see what happens

i hear yeah K. but to see what the saints gave up in yards to farve, hell if it weren't for turnovers and stupid decisions by brett they wouldn't have won, and manning being twice the qb, he is going to have a field day i feel. that being said I am sure I just put the whammy on them so the saints will now win. I will be rooting all the way for the saints though.