View Full Version : A good laugh

RIJIMMY
01-27-2010, 06:00 AM
The Daily Show Slams Obama for Using a Teleprompter in a 6th Grade Classrooom — ANIMAL (http://animalnewyork.com/2010/01/the-daily-show-blasts-obama-for-using-a-teleprompter-in-a-6th-grade-classrooom/)

PRBuzz
01-27-2010, 06:05 AM
My teleprompter is on the fritz so can't think of a good personal response here............give me a minute...........nope still down....I'll get back to you on that one!

ecduzitgood
01-27-2010, 08:03 AM
I like to start the day with a laugh, thanks.

Fly Rod
01-27-2010, 08:11 AM
A little more then a year ago the guy was the 2nd coming of Christ.

Now the far left and liberal broadcast stations are slaming him.

A poll just out this morning puts Scott Brown just 2 pts. behind Obama for President.

Raven
01-27-2010, 08:36 AM
better be a doosey
.............................to counter effect
.................................................. ..... the Scott Brown Surge.

RIJIMMY
01-27-2010, 09:06 AM
it will be a good speech, his speech writers always do a good job. I just hope someone yells "liar".

JohnnyD
01-27-2010, 10:01 AM
A little more then a year ago the guy was the 2nd coming of Christ.

Now the far left and liberal broadcast stations are slaming him.

A poll just out this morning puts Scott Brown just 2 pts. behind Obama for President.

The Daily Show pretty much makes fun of everyone.

Scott Brown wouldn't have a chance for President. He's not hard-lined Conservative enough. Well, he wasn't when he left for Washington - we'll see in 3 years.

PaulS
01-27-2010, 11:25 AM
it will be a good speech, his speech writers always do a good job. I just hope someone yells "liar".

And I hope Obama stops and then says "come say that to my face". I would bet that the someone would keep his mouth shut and try to run off like the snake he would be.

fishbones
01-27-2010, 12:05 PM
I think it was RIJIMMY who said in a post recently something about liberals not having a sense of humor. Well, it's becoming pretty clear now that RIJIMMY is not only a great fisherman and extremely handsome, but he's also very intelligent.

JohnnyD
01-27-2010, 12:21 PM
I think it was RIJIMMY who said in a post recently something about liberals not having a sense of humor. Well, it's becoming pretty clear now that RIJIMMY is not only a great fisherman and extremely handsome, but he's also very intelligent.

You only reply in here to bust people's balls and criticize others, huh? Make vanilla posts without taking a position, while waiting for someone (read: me) to criticize.

Does it get lonely from up there? :want:

PaulS
01-27-2010, 12:22 PM

I thought he was the one who said he was miserable?

fishbones
01-27-2010, 12:30 PM
You only reply in here to bust people's balls and criticize, huh?

Did you take too many sensitive pills this morning? LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.

fishbones
01-27-2010, 12:34 PM
I thought he was the one who said he was miserable?

No, that must have been someone else. I just went on factcheck.org and it said he never said he was miserable. He just doesn't like bluefish.

JohnnyD
01-27-2010, 12:37 PM
Did you take too many sensitive pills this morning? LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD.

There's too much ice on the water to have a sense of humor. My funny bone starts moving back into place come March.

PaulS
01-27-2010, 12:42 PM
I have no sense of humor - and I like bluefish (there the only thing I catch regularly).

buckman
01-27-2010, 12:56 PM
The Daily Show pretty much makes fun of everyone.

And Fox is ultra- liberal:rotf2: