View Full Version : Weekend Plans ??

JohnR
01-29-2010, 08:06 AM
What's up for the weekend?

Going to be a little chilly but great for the hardwater.

Lessee, Pinweood Derby Pack Races this weekend. Helping to run that so I'll be flat out through Sunday morning. Then work. This year Liam made Bumblebee from Transformers...

So what's up for the weekend?

slow eddie
01-29-2010, 08:18 AM
going to weightwatchers to pick up a six pack. going to arrange those honeys all over my body.
that should keep me warm. get out the cognac ladies.

striperman36
01-29-2010, 08:22 AM
Birdhouses....3 styles at least 2 each.

Turn the heat on in the mancave it's cold

The Dad Fisherman
01-29-2010, 08:52 AM
This year Liam made Bumblebee from Transformers...

:nopics:

Got a Citrix Exam this afternoon....then home to relax and watch some movies with the Family.

Tomorrow work on some plugs for the upcoming season and for plugfest.

Sunday gonna hit the hardwater for a few hours in the AM and then relax in the afternoon

BigFish
01-29-2010, 08:58 AM
Weekend in the Man-Cave...gonna be using alot of propane I think! Hoping to have my wood stove install complete by "next" winter!:smash: Lots of plugs going! Evenings by the fireplace!:uhuh:

piemma
01-29-2010, 09:43 AM
Driving golf balls at the Dome in West Warwick tomorrow and Sunday. I am still in Florida mode.

If it warms up a bit I may get into the boat (had a door installed in the shrink wrap.) I lost all my gauges last Fall and I have been told that the problem is corrosion in the main plug from the motor to the console so I need to get into the plug.

Rappin Mikey
01-29-2010, 10:44 AM
Bringing the wife to VT for the weekend for her birthday. Antiquing, sleigh ride, snowshowing, and fine dining. I figure, I'll get at least five fishing trips out of this one.

maddmatt
01-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Bringing the wife to VT for the weekend for her birthday. Antiquing, sleigh ride, snowshowing, and fine dining. I figure, I'll get at least five fishing trips out of this one.

what a casanova u are!! wish i was as smooth as u!!

The Dad Fisherman
01-29-2010, 11:30 AM

Dude I think you've gone over the edge........

Fill in the Blank...

" I took my wife away for a romantic weekend in Vermont Antiquing and I got _____________5 Times"

And you put in "to go fishing".....do you see the problem there. :hihi:

JoeBass
01-29-2010, 11:49 AM

I'm in Vermont. If you need any restaurant advice in the Burlington area, let me know.

JoeBass
01-29-2010, 11:51 AM
Tying flies, watching soccer, cooking, a couple manhattans, maybe some crosscountry skiing on sunday.

Swimmer
01-29-2010, 11:52 AM
WORK>>>>>>>>>>>>:fury:

RickBomba
01-29-2010, 12:16 PM
Tomorrow, untangle all of my tips...they are a mess!:fury:

Tomorrow night, Cheap Trick at House of Blues

Sunday, hit the gym and a friend's 30th birthday at Pizzaria Regina.

The Iceman 6
01-29-2010, 01:03 PM
Pond hockey, bonfire, and beers all weekend.

Uncle Rob
01-29-2010, 01:29 PM
Heading for Rivers End Sat. Talk on Cold Weather Striper Fishing.

MakoMike
01-29-2010, 03:01 PM
Tomorrow working, Sunday house hunting.

nightfighter
01-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Recouping from third root canal on the same tooth.... Only this time they did it through the gumline.... Tooth feels fine, but I have ten sutures in my gum. Sux. Antibiotics, steroids and percs.

Son's basketball game tonight. Then packing up some more stuff at mom's old condo tomorrow before an open house on Sunday.

Slipknot
01-29-2010, 04:12 PM
I wish the best of luck to Liam and hope his car does well.

I was thinking about going to the gun show in Marlborough but I might have too much work to catch up on.
Sunday may make some plugs since I sure won't be watching the probowl.

BasicPatrick
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
Friday Night I have a MSBA Expo Comittee Meeting:wall:

Saturday...of to NH because S-B's own "Little Round" aka Captain Alan is getting MARRIED:love:

The only bummer going to the wedding is that I have to miss my annual trip with Johnny Cherico, Charlie Cinto and a few others that head over to the Marthas Vineyard Surfcasters Banquet.

Coming home is always fun because it usually coincides with MV Chili Fest :buds:

The boat ride home usually is filled with drunken CoEds :yak5:

Sunday is preparation day before heading down to the ASMFC Winter Meetings in Alexandria VA next week

vanstaal
01-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Keep-en warm :)

Dad 818
01-29-2010, 05:41 PM
Had my tying stuff brought up to the first floor. Gonna tie some teasers and try a couple siwashes.

Saturday, bringing my daughter to her first 4-H outing. She is helping a lady run a kids birthday party with a pony, rabbits and other animals.

Sunday, prolly tie more teasers and watch the C's/Lakers game.

JohnR
01-29-2010, 05:45 PM
Heading for Rivers End Sat. Talk on Cold Weather Striper Fishing.

Tell Pat to email me the schedule so I can post it ;)

Tomorrow working, Sunday house hunting.

Where now?

Recouping from third root canal on the same tooth.... Only this time they did it through the gumline.... Tooth feels fine, but I have ten sutures in my gum. Sux. Antibiotics, steroids and percs.

Son's basketball game tonight. Then packing up some more stuff at mom's old condo tomorrow before an open house on Sunday.

Ouch

rphud
01-29-2010, 06:41 PM
Percs = no ouch, but get well soon Ross. Well, before the percs script runs out anyways!

Lemesee, work or Rivers End?.......or maybe do taxes?(like I get money back, ouch)....tough one that. Thanks for the heads up.

rphud
01-30-2010, 09:09 AM
posted at

SEMINARS- RIVERS END TACKLE (http://www.riversendtackle.com/seminar.html)

basswipe
01-30-2010, 09:17 AM
When its cold like it is now I pretty much do nothing.

Consume some UFO Pale Ales and maybe watch a little 24hrs of Daytona.

striperman36
01-30-2010, 12:05 PM
When its cold like it is now I pretty much do nothing.

Consume some UFO Pale Ales and maybe watch a little 24hrs of Daytona.

On Speed?

Slingah
01-30-2010, 12:10 PM
resorted to cleaning the house...
what have I become???:smash:

MakoMike
01-30-2010, 12:18 PM
Where now?

Working in Western CT, house hunting in the same area.

basswipe
01-30-2010, 12:28 PM
On Speed?

Yup.3pm start I believe.

JohnR
01-30-2010, 08:34 PM
:nopics:

Got a Citrix Exam this afternoon....then home to relax and watch some movies with the Family.

Good luck on the test :tooth:

Liam's Bumblebee successfully defended with victory this year:

Finaddict
01-30-2010, 09:33 PM
Nice ride John ...