View Full Version : Plugfest drill sharpening

eastendlu
02-08-2010, 12:14 PM
Talking to a friend the other day and noticed he has been using a drill that i gave him about two years ago and he has never sharpened it.:smash: The thing must be round at the end by now. So i thought that i would bring my drill sharpening machine to plugfest and sharpen drills for those who bring them. Size (Dia.) does not matter so if you don't have access to sharpening them bring them and i will put a nice better than factory grind on them for you.

Grapenuts
02-08-2010, 12:55 PM
my drill tip never gets dull...think I need a new wife.

but I sure could use a lu wire bender...even if its only to look at...hint!

eastendlu
02-08-2010, 01:03 PM
I will try to bring some if i can.So little time i still have to finish my contest plug.:smash:

Slipknot
02-08-2010, 01:04 PM
I still have to start my contest plug :hidin:

eskimo
02-08-2010, 01:31 PM
maybe your vs handle as well :)

off topic but I was fine with my handle until I saw that thing.

Rockfish9
02-08-2010, 03:26 PM
I still have to start my contest plug :hidin:

you and me both.... I spent 30 hours at work over the weekend...

Diggin Jiggin
02-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Thanks Lu, my long thru drilling bits could use it i'm sure....

ProfessorM
02-08-2010, 07:19 PM
I'll get all the dull drills at the shop and bring them. that should keep you busy for a few decades. Better bring some extra grinding wheels.

I just started my plugfest plug today after reconsidering, as I wasn't going to enter one this year, too lazy, busy. Probably won't finish in time but i'll give it a shot.

eastendlu
02-08-2010, 07:40 PM
I'll get all the dull drills at the shop and bring them. that should keep you busy for a few decades. Better bring some extra grinding wheels.

I just started my plugfest plug today after reconsidering, as I wasn't going to enter one this year, too lazy, busy. Probably won't finish in time but i'll give it a shot.

LOL Payback is a beotch :smash:

mfm22
02-10-2010, 10:58 AM
Thanks Lou could use it. Any idea how to sharpen up fostner bits ?