Zeno Hromin as well as DJ Muller will
be speakers at the MSBA fishing expo
March 6-7, 2010 at Stonehill College
Sports Complex in Easton, MA. Put it
on your calendar. What a line up of
fishing greats!!! See ya der.

BasicPatrick
02-08-2010, 08:06 PM
We will also soon be announcing another speaker that is going to blow the doors off the seminar rooms on the boat fishing side of things. A true Champion doing it tournament after tournament from here to virginia ad back again.

Rob Rockcrawler
02-08-2010, 08:06 PM
I will be there this year. Skipped it last year, man this has been a long winter.

Slipknot
02-08-2010, 08:30 PM
I look forward to it John

We will also soon be announcing another speaker that is going to blow the doors off the seminar rooms on the boat fishing side of things. A true Champion doing it tournament after tournament from here to virginia ad back again. sounds like Ken to me

Hey Patrick, what is with that honestbycatch.com?

NIB
02-09-2010, 06:59 AM
Always Talking...:jump1:

JohnR
02-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Thanks Johnny & Patrick :btu:

Always Talking...:jump1:

You never talk now. Before, couldn't shut you up :ninja:

What's up NIB :hee:

NIB
02-09-2010, 08:02 AM
WaT up JohnEEE..
Snow dats what..

Zeno
02-09-2010, 03:42 PM
I guess no golf for few days :smash:

ivanputski
02-09-2010, 04:56 PM
I'll be there... My in laws live 3 miles from Stone hill college!!! Plan a visit, and then slip out the door!

Sea Dangles
02-09-2010, 05:23 PM
I'm kind of surprised that I have to pay for my five year old.I suppose I will though because he really wants to hear Zeno butcher the King's English. Strange, in a way that we have a show,usually filled with great companies Like Afterhours, Point Jude and Goose Hummock to name a few. They come to promote their products and services to the masses,all good. But if I am not mistaken they charge for every butt who walks in. Free parking is great but when you add three tickets for kids to admission it can really add up. In a case such as this I would prefer to pay more for food or parking rather than be faced with the decision to leave the kids at home. This results in less exposure to a sport our youth can really develope a liking for. I hope I am wrong or they reconsider next year.

Slipknot
02-09-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm kind of surprised that I have to pay for my five year old.I suppose I will though because he really wants to hear Zeno butcher the King's English. Strange, in a way that we have a show,usually filled with great companies Like Afterhours, Point Jude and Goose Hummock to name a few. They come to promote their products and services to the masses,all good. But if I am not mistaken they charge for every butt who walks in. Free parking is great but when you add three tickets for kids to admission it can really add up. In a case such as this I would prefer to pay more for food or parking rather than be faced with the decision to leave the kids at home. This results in less exposure to a sport our youth can really develope a liking for. I hope I am wrong or they reconsider next year.

Can you try to see the positive in things instead of being negative?
Are you a member of MSBA?
if so, maybe you'd realize that the annual show is how the club raises money to hold their events for the members along with lots of other goodness they do for the sport we all love. Also a member can have all their kids be junior members for a total of 5 bucks no matter how many children you have. All members working at the show to help out do not get paid, it is meant to raise money like I said. The entrance fee is not that much, and besides, just have the kids get their admission money from their Mom ;)

NIB, you're alive!

BigFish
02-09-2010, 07:30 PM
I do not remember MSBA charging for kids under 12???:confused:

BigFish
02-09-2010, 07:32 PM
Hmmm! 14 and under $5? I don't remember that???:scratch:

Sea Dangles
02-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Jeez Larry,don't be negative or Slip and his giant head will chastise you.You know, this is the show I started with first at cordage park. It has had its ups and downs over the years but it is in my town and I certainly can afford to take the kids.I guess my opinion was somehow disrespectful according to Slip and his melon-sized head.I offerred this observation as food for thought,but apparently Slip with his almighty wealth and knowledge considered it as a slight to the MSBA. This is not my point for those who read it closely enough. I was merely advocating free admission for children to a fishing show that most of them don't want to go to in the first place.Next time Slip decides to mention Mom paying for entry he should probably expect to fellate me in the Stonehill bathroom as I may have slighted the show but not his family.

Zeno
02-09-2010, 08:02 PM
Not to worry Chris

The Butcher of all things English will give his last talk for a long time

Zeno
02-09-2010, 08:10 PM
I am looking forward to seeing you ...and Slip too :-)

Team rock
02-09-2010, 08:15 PM
I for one agree with Sea Dangle, why the hell dose any kid thats dose not fish on his own have to pay! first of all if it`s a fund raiser call it a "donation...."
I been out of work for a year and I want my son and friend to know there`s more to hanging out on the street cornors. But when money tight and your 14, 15 or 16 says "I really dont want to go", its easy to leave them back. But TAKF [take a kids fishing program will have its hand out] The sponserd club will ask for surport$ . So why dont they say bring your son, there`s the future that wants to be apart today. So how about, Kids under 16, $5, under 10 free, Really what are you given [offering] a 10 yr old???
As for Z IMO he a great person, fisherman and talks [plus his 2 books] His broken english is nothing more than what America stand for!, came to USA and did more than most born here will ever do, and that`s why people come here for opertunitie and to live there dream.

NIB
02-09-2010, 09:41 PM
IMO To hear Zeno do his best Roman Moroney Impression is worth the price of admission..Friggin Eyesholes..:rotf2:
Chris You should not have been allowed to spawn..:devil2:
Don't make fun of my friend Slip's huge gourd..:)
:smash:

NIB
02-09-2010, 09:47 PM
I guess no golf for few days :smash:

I hit em today..2 large pails..

Karl F
02-09-2010, 10:57 PM
IMO To hear Zeno do his best Roman Moroney Impression is worth the price of admission..Friggin Eyesholes..:rotf2:
Chris You should not have been allowed to spawn..:devil2:
Don't make fun of my friend Slip's huge gourd..:)
:smash:

hey NIB... how's the golf game...breakin 80 yet?

I think Maroney's catch phrase was..

"Fargin Iceholes"...not Friggin Eyesholes..

anyways...no shortage of either lately...

NIB
02-10-2010, 07:22 AM
hey NIB... how's the golf game...breakin 80 yet?

I think Maroney's catch phrase was..

"Fargin Iceholes"...not Friggin Eyesholes..

anyways...no shortage of either lately...

Hey Karl,
There's nothing I don't do well when I set my mind to it..
I hit em all winter long.Usually 200-300 balls.5 times a week..
Mid Am Qualifier is right out the box in early spring..State Am is soon after that.
You say tomato..Farggin Bastages
Do you remember the white cop from Sanford and Son..

He used to say"Right Arm,And Farm Out"..

Slipknot
02-10-2010, 10:25 AM
wow
guess that answer that

yep, kids should be free
see you there Chris, I'll give you the five bucks instead

Sea Dangles
02-10-2010, 10:25 AM
I wanna take down this fargin wall,this fargin wall....

Welcome back NIB,I can't wait to take you and Slip tuna fishing.

Slipknot
02-10-2010, 10:26 AM
we may sink the boat :fishin: :hidin: