View Full Version : A little MSBA Expo Spam on a Sunday morning

BasicPatrick
02-13-2010, 11:38 PM
MSBA is proud to anounce a partial list of keynote speakers that will be presenting as part of the 2010 MSBA Sport Fishing Expo being held at Stonehill College in Easton MA on March 6 & 7. More speakers and the actual time schedule will be anounced next week. Please continue to check on the Expo Pages of http://www.msba.net/expo (http://www.msba.net) for the most up to date and accurate information on our 60th Anniversary Show. As of Feb 13, the booth count is up to 106 and growing each week.

MSBA Surf Tent

”The Art of Surfcasting”
The charismatic Zeno Hromin, author of “The Hunt for Big Stripers” and “The Art of Surfcasting with Lures” will present his own personal spin on what he likes to call “Art”.

"Hot Rods & Reels"
Ryan White is the owner/operator of the legendary Hatteras Jack Outfitters on North Carolina's Outer Banks and is also a professional casting instructor as well as a professional distance caster. Ryan is a long time friend of MSBA and will present a seminar educating the audience about the cutting edge of Fishing Rod Design & describe the latest techniques used to "trick out" off the shelf fishing reels and turn them into distance casting machines.

"Wetsuits, Bass, and Boulders: Surfcasting the Outer Edge."
DJ Muller, noted author and professional surf casting guide will show the equipment, techniques and give experienced insider tips for those anglers that play on the extreme edge of the surfcasting world.

MSBA SEA Tent.

“Giant Bluefin Tuna from a Kayak”
David Lamoureux of Fortitudefishing.com whose catch of a 157 lb. Blue Fin Tuna from his kayak off Cape Cod was widely reported In the press this past summer will detail this experience, his equipment, tactics and safety along with unveiling an unpublished video of the actual landing of the record tuna, Dave will describe his "Nantucket sleigh ride" with an 800 lb tuna

Keep checking http://www.msba.net/ (http://www.msba.net) for more info!!!!!

BasicPatrick
02-13-2010, 11:43 PM
That's right folks...Hatteras Jack is Back...and we have a few more suprises being released at the beginning of next week!!!!!!

All you Boat Fishers are going to like our next big anouncment...or two.

JohnR
02-23-2010, 03:50 PM
Less than two weeks - S-B's 10 Birthday coming up at MSBA

BasicPatrick
02-25-2010, 02:05 AM
Sounds like a S-B Cake is on...err...in order

Hey John...Can we formally announc ethe "Lounge"...gonna out it right next to the...are you read for this...Jerkey Guy

ruhroh
03-01-2010, 03:48 PM
No times on the seminars yet?

Karl F
03-01-2010, 04:08 PM
No times on the seminars yet?

was wondering that myself..keep checking the web site but no times..
just trying to plan my sunday..

Zeno
03-01-2010, 05:09 PM
Looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.
Stop by the Surfcaster's Journal booth and tell us what are we doing wrong :smash:
Then we will drive home, sit in traffic for hours and attempt to launch Issue # 2
Should be crazy few days :wall:

Karl F
03-01-2010, 05:53 PM
Zeno :wave:...what time are you talking on Sunday???
I hope it is early....

eelskimmer
03-01-2010, 05:56 PM
The same set of Speakers on Saturday
also speak on Sunday. The times usually
get switched from one day to other.
Keep checking.
:soon:

BasicPatrick
03-01-2010, 09:05 PM
Hey all...we had a cancellation of a speaker that had yet to be anounced...bummed me out but understandable reasons...If he choses to reveal himself then he can....lol

FYI...Speakers will run all day on both days and we have a policy...all that speak on Sat must speak on Sunday so all our customers have a shot to hear our program each day

Watch the web site Tuesday evening...I think the schedules will be ready then

ruhroh
03-03-2010, 04:24 PM
nothing yet

davisd
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
:jump1: I believe it is there now. If not the list is on facebook.

ruhroh
03-03-2010, 08:33 PM
tks

jredfly
03-05-2010, 07:21 AM
Those of you that have not had the privilege to hear Zeno and DJ speak you will not be dissapointed. These guys drive a long way to get here and love to share. I know I will be there. :uhuh:

Sweetwater
03-05-2010, 09:30 AM
Hey Patrick, the MSBA website says that Dave Lamoureux will be speaking at 1:30p on Saturday. However Dave's website shows the seminar as being at 10:00a.

Do you know what time he will actually be speaking on Saturday?

Zeno
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Those of you that have not had the privilege to hear Zeno and DJ speak you will not be dissapointed. These guys drive a long way to get here and love to share. I know I will be there. :uhuh:

just 5 hours
quicker then to Montauk on friday nights:smash::wall: