View Full Version : Hello from France!

SP20000
02-25-2010, 08:44 AM
Hello!

I just registered on this very nice and helpful forum. No stripped bass in France (unfortunately...), but a fishing spirit that, I guess, we share with other anglers around the world!

I'm especially interested in the lures/rod building part of this forum and already found very helpful information : thank you to all the contributors!

Fishingly yours.

SP

mekcotuit
02-25-2010, 01:52 PM
Bonjour et bienvenue! You will really enjoy this board especially as things start to heat up in the next weeks as spring arrives.

wader-dad
02-25-2010, 08:21 PM
welcome to our fishing community. What kind of fish do you catch and where do you fish?

robc22
02-26-2010, 07:33 AM
Hello!

I just registered on this very nice and helpful forum. No stripped bass in France (unfortunately...), but a fishing spirit that, I guess, we share with other anglers around the world!

I'm especially interested in the lures/rod building part of this forum and already found very helpful information : thank you to all the contributors!

Fishingly yours.

SP

some posts/info on the european bass would be nice.......for their size they are an awesome gamefish......very handsome fish too!!........ my English famille loves to fish for them!!......

JohnR
02-26-2010, 07:45 AM
Welcome to S-B :btu:

You should check out our Plugfest threads, if you ever made one of those you would be the longest distance traveled :hihi:

SP20000
02-26-2010, 08:34 AM
Thank you very much for your replies!

About bass fishing in France, I suppose that you mean sea-bass fishing, which is quite good in some parts of the country (Bretagne, Normandie, some parts of the Southern Coast...), even if we miss effective legislation/regulation and consequently have seen the quality of this fishing decrease for several years...

In fact, I'm not a very avid sea-angler, since I live in Paris, quite far away from the sea. I'm much more involved in freshwater fishing, especialy for predators like pike, walleyes, and of course largemouth bass when I can find a river/lake where there are some. And I would join you during your plugfest with pleasure : just let me know where the next one will be organized, what I have to bring and here I am! :buds:

Joking, but sincerely, I'm sure I would love it!

Best regards from France.

Stephane