View Full Version : Point Jude Lures at Plum Island Surfcasters tomorrow

Pt.JudeJoe
02-26-2010, 11:54 AM
Hey, Jeff and I will be taking the dogsled up to the Plum Island Surfcasters show tomorrow and we hope to see a lot of you up there. It's always a great gathering with informative speakers. A bunch of great vendors and a big ol raffle. :jump1:
I will have trolling tubes this year 24 &28 in. $7.00 ea and 4 for $25.00. Pocket Paks for the super low price of$20.00! Most lures will be only $6.00. Jeff will have teasers and tails for your plugs.
So if you're in the area, or if you feel like an early season road trip before all the big shows start, come on up and enjoy the day ,hear some great speakers,get some good deals, and support a great club! As always. thanks for your support.:)

BasicPatrick
03-01-2010, 01:01 AM
I hope your ride was safe and we'll see you guys at the MSBA show next week!!!!!!

Green Light
03-01-2010, 09:19 PM
Pt.JudeJoe, I did not get a change to stop by your table. I am looking for some flash down low. (Keep it clean gents!) I.e., some metal that will reflect light in the lower portions of the water column (shiny stuff). Does Surfland carry your tackle?

Pt.JudeJoe
03-01-2010, 11:44 PM
I got flash down low ,in the middle and on top.:uhuh:We have gold and silver and even black for silhouette in the dark.I think Surfland only had a few Wobbleheads a couple of year ago. You might mention to them that you'd like to see the full Point Jude line up there. :devil2: Crossroads came on board last year and got a good selection from me.

BasicPatrick
03-02-2010, 12:52 AM
MSBA Expo is not too far a drive to come get em!!!!

Green Light
03-03-2010, 10:11 PM
MSBA Expo is not too far a drive to come get em!!!!

I am most definitely going to try.