View Full Version : New book

dannyplug1
03-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Just got my copy of DJ's new book striper tales it is the bomb! Its just what I needed to get through to Striper Time! It is a series of bass stories if you want an autographed copy go to DJ's web site I would post the link but I am a knuckle head with a computer. I know just enough to get my self in trouble. But seriously find a way to get the book its a good read. Charlie

BigFish
03-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I picked one up over the weekend! Only read a few so far but I am enjoying it quite a bit! Alot of familiar folks in this book too so its alot of fun!:uhuh:

The Dad Fisherman
03-02-2010, 10:32 AM
DJ was nice enought o give me a copy this weekend.....I haven't had the chance to read it yet.....but it looks like a great read.

chefseany
03-02-2010, 11:52 AM
Where can I pick- up a copy??
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

DJ Muller
03-02-2010, 01:32 PM
Oh Charlie stop!
You're making me blush.

Big Fish-good to see you bud those lures are looking killa!

Kev-the pleasure was all mine you have a seriously awesome group there at PI. Hopefully I will see you in June.

Books are available via my website (google my name).

I will be at the infamous Mass Bass Expo this weekend, I am looking forward to seeing a lot of you good-fellows!
I will be doing a couple seminars and will have a table/booth near the tent with books and other things...swing by and hang out for a while.

FYI-My seminars will be loaded with good stuff. Stripers, rocks, some wetsuit stuff...what else is there??? Ahh x's and arrows too.