View Full Version : Wedding photographer needed

tlapinski
03-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Well, me and the little lady finally set a date. We have just about everything lined up, we just need to make arrangements for the photographer. As we are paying for this ourselves, we are shopping around for prices. The date is 8/21/2010. The party is from 6 - 11 pm and the ceremony is at 5:30pm in Westbrook, CT.

We are basically just looking for someone to take pictures for 5 - 6 hours and then give us a CD of the images. We can print out any that we like ourselves. If anyone knows someone that does weddings or does them themselves, please drop me a PM. Thanks!

Higgie
03-03-2010, 07:57 PM
My fiance and I are in the same boat as yourself. Were getting married in Sept. and paying for our wedding out of pocket also. Two of our couple friends that got married last year turned us on to a photographer out of Warwick, R.I. named Sean Michael. We met with him a few weeks back and were really impressed with how willing he was to work with people in any financial situation. After viewing his studio and wedding packages we booked him on the spot. On top of it all since we were recommended by past clients he gave us an additional and quite generous discount. He is also willing to travel at no additional price which is nice since were getting married in the Berkshires. Send me a pm if you want any additional info

JamesJet
03-03-2010, 09:06 PM
My wife and I used Robert Norman. He is in southern CT and does a great job. The biggest compliment (aside from great photos and fairly priced) is that we never felt over burdened with photos before or during. The candid shots were great and he just slipped in and out without anyone knowing he was even taking the shot.
PM me for more info / his website
James

afterhours
03-04-2010, 07:34 AM
congrats toby!

Joe
03-04-2010, 11:06 AM
Smile...this one's for the undertaker!:rotf2:

tlapinski
03-06-2010, 09:13 AM
Thanks guys. My fiance ended up finding someone. Come to find out, a kid she went to school with is now a professional photographer.

5/0
03-06-2010, 09:26 AM
Congratulations Toby,BTW thats my parents Anniversary it will be 50 years!

redlite
03-10-2010, 02:04 PM
About time............congrats buddy.........happy for ya, but DON"T DO IT!!!!!!!!! why ruin a good thing.

DZ
03-15-2010, 09:59 AM
Congrats Toby. Perfect surfcaster choice on the date - bright moon phase!

Best wishes.

DZ

vineyardblues
03-15-2010, 10:39 AM
Congrat's Toby :love:
What time the party start :fishin: