View Full Version : which way do you spin this?

RIJIMMY
03-05-2010, 12:12 PM
you cans say:
- Obama listened to the voice of the people and changed his plan accordingly

- it was a moronic idea and now he gets that, what a dunce for ever suggesting it

Washington (CNN) -- White House advisers are considering recommending alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed be tried in a military court instead of a civilian one in New York City, a senior administration official told CNN on Friday.

spence
03-05-2010, 12:38 PM
I think they just didn't think the action out enough to understand all the negatives, and the reversal is a reflection of the pragmatic nature of the President confronted with reality.

There certainly is a strong argument that a civilian trial undermines the religious motivation for the attacks.

-spence

JohnnyD
03-05-2010, 12:39 PM
Nothing quite like a slanted poll.

The Dad Fisherman
03-05-2010, 01:15 PM
I guess it depends whether you're a "Glass Half Full" or a "Glass is an effing filthy, disgusting, broken, mess that I wouldn't let my dog use it" Kinda Guy

RIJIMMY
03-05-2010, 01:47 PM
Nothing quite like a slanted poll.

ooh, you're right. I forgot the JOhnny D option!

- Obama and the Dems revisited their decision after the Scott Brown win as it was clear issue Brown ran on.

"Scott Brown's campaign hammered the theme: "Our tax dollars should pay for weapons to stop terrorists, not lawyers to defend them."

JohnnyD
03-05-2010, 02:03 PM

- Obama and the Dems revisited their decision after the Scott Brown win as it was clear issue Brown ran on.

"Scott Brown's campaign hammered the theme: "Our tax dollars should pay for weapons to stop terrorists, not lawyers to defend them."

That's better. Thank you.

P.S. I'm gonna start paddling next week. Mostly for the exercise, but let me know when you start thinking about heading out.

striperman36
03-05-2010, 03:58 PM

I think the correct term was 'lawyering up terrorists'

Fly Rod
03-05-2010, 07:57 PM
Now he wants to give us a taste of sugar instead of vinegar before he tries to dump the health care bill on us.

He is trying to win over the will of the people.

To late.

As a Taliban he has successfully infiltrated the government and try to take us down monetarily.

buckman
03-06-2010, 11:40 AM
Now he wants to give us a taste of sugar instead of vinegar before he tries to dump the health care bill on us.

He is trying to win over the will of the people.

To late.

As a Taliban he has successfully infiltrated the government and try to take us down monetarily.

Bingo. How many morons fell for him having the health care summit with the GOP to share ideas????? A few days later he insist on a vote of the original bill. It won't pass because......abortion (remember, this was never in any bill) is going to kill it.