View Full Version : Man, what a night tonight could be...if there were fish,,

redlite
03-09-2010, 11:41 PM
After BS with folks at MSBA and then readin' the latest installment of Surfcasters Journal, Drvin down 88 tonite comin home from hockey, couldn;t help thinkin what a great night tonite would be if the fish were here...
Nice and dark, gentle wind out of the east....] high tide at 3 am..............Nice and Dark with the new moon in a couple of nights.........a little cool, but so what.........Angler229 knows where we should be...............would be SLAMZANY.....can't wait to wrestle my first eel of the year and then kiss my first stripper of the year.....if only the fish were here...........sooooooooooooon.

Slingah
03-10-2010, 06:51 AM
:rotf2:
I told you you were full of sh1t when you said you might not even fish this year :fishin::drool::love:

bloocrab
03-10-2010, 07:11 AM
...can't wait to wrestle my first eel of the year and then kiss my first stripper....

Keep it in yer pants young man. :jump1:,,,...it will be here soon enough.:fishin:

Sea Dangles
03-10-2010, 07:57 AM
I NEVER kissed strippers.Even when I was your age.

Back Beach
03-10-2010, 07:59 AM
Keep in mind it would only be a great night as long as you didn't invite me, the jinx.:behead:

striperman36
03-10-2010, 08:17 AM
After BS with folks at MSBA and then readin' the latest installment of Surfcasters Journal, Drvin down 88 tonite comin home from hockey, couldn;t help thinkin what a great night tonite would be if the fish were here...
Nice and dark, gentle wind out of the east....] high tide at 3 am..............Nice and Dark with the new moon in a couple of nights.........a little cool, but so what.........Angler229 knows where we should be...............would be SLAMZANY.....can't wait to wrestle my first eel of the year and then kiss my first stripper of the year.....if only the fish were here...........sooooooooooooon.

STOP IT< STOP IT<

I'll be there with the boat

Bronko
03-10-2010, 12:00 PM
Better yet, how was the skate?

BigFish
03-10-2010, 12:07 PM

Everybody knows where you should be!:fishin:

redlite
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
STOP IT< STOP IT<

Believe it or not, it would be this side of the pond...........did better over here last year than I did on My Island...........

Sea Dangles
03-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I took the new vessel out for maiden voyage there today from your river.Saw a seal in canapitsit and also on the south side of Nashawena.I plan on making the trip frequently this year,boat ran great.

Raven
03-10-2010, 04:39 PM
STOP IT< STOP IT<

that is wicked funny....almost chocked on my dinner ! :rotf2:

striperman36
03-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Believe it or not, it would be this side of the pond...........did better over here last year than I did on My Island...........

88 ramp to tell me where....

striperman36
03-10-2010, 06:48 PM
I took the new vessel out for maiden voyage there today from your river.Saw a seal in canapitsit and also on the south side of Nashawena.I plan on making the trip frequently this year,boat ran great.

BANNED FROM THE RAMP!!!