View Full Version : Here's a real career bolsterer...

FishermanTim
03-10-2010, 11:09 AM
Lyndsey Lohan is suing the makers of the E-trade commercial for 1 million dollars for defamation of character (like she ever had one?) and pain and suffering.
I'll tel you who should get awarded pain and suffering money.....
anyone that paid to see any of her "attempts" at an acting career.
I would love to hear the judge and jury laugh her tired a$$ out of court, and then slap her with a bill for wasting the courts time.

The lawsuit is in reference to the superbowl commercial for E-trade with the "Milk-a-what?" catch line.
It just so happens that the baby that pokes her face into the screen at the end of the scene is called Lyndsey.
That's the whole basis of this frivilous lawsuit.

Gee, if "loser" Lohan wasn't a joke already, this will seal the deal!

PRBuzz
03-10-2010, 11:10 AM
I thought it was about Lindsey Vonn? I also think you missed a couple of zeros?

FishermanTim
03-10-2010, 11:40 AM
It is Lindsey Lohan, and she's suing for 100 million.
The ONLY person that sees that commercial and thinks they are referring to Lindsey Lohan is Lindsey Lohan, probably because she can't get work and has PLENTY of free time to watch commercials between her constant rehab stints.
In light of this lawsuit there should be a class-action lawsuit brought by anyone named Lindsey against this has-been acting hack because she has damaged THEIR names, since most people named Lindsey will most likely have been given that name FIRST.

I haven't watched ANY of here movies, and will refuse to do so in perpetuity. She can't act, unless you count her role as a defendent in the California court system as acting?

PRBuzz
03-10-2010, 11:45 AM
FT: the only leg LL has is that some significant majority of people upon hearing "Lindsey" assume it is Lohan where I show based upon recent news I assumed it was Vonn.....I'm not disputing you in the least...this case should not even be in the news let alone a lawyer's hands and taking up court time.

The Dad Fisherman
03-10-2010, 12:04 PM
What Career??

JohnnyD
03-10-2010, 12:16 PM
She must've drunk and snorted herself poor.

redcrbbr
03-10-2010, 01:01 PM
want a laugh?

Adult Swim Video : Robot Chicken : Bad Boy Meets Damaged Chick With Daddy Issues (http://video.adultswim.com/robot-chicken/bad-boy-meets-damaged-chick-with-daddy-issues.html)

gf2020
03-10-2010, 07:09 PM
It seems so long ago...

striperman36
03-10-2010, 07:20 PM
Nice picture.

FishermanTim
03-11-2010, 11:14 AM
That's indicitive of her career in general: a parody!
I think she took extra classes in the "Paris Hilton School of Self Importance and Over-Indulgence".
Hopefully she won't go the way of River Phoenix, John Belushi or any other train-wreck actor that killed themselves way too early in life.
(depending on the autopsy, that may also include Corey Haim.)

Rockport24
03-11-2010, 12:46 PM
she used to be my favorite, but I have now switched that to Katy Perry
still, I wouldn't kick Lohan's drugged up butt out of bed! :D