View Full Version : JaY SEVERIN on 96.9 Radio

Raven
03-12-2010, 06:02 PM
He was talkin about The OBAMINATION opening all the borders
and making all the illegals
citizens in the USA (roughly 20 million) to ensure he
gets re-elected yet i see nothing thus far in the news so
WTF is he talkin about. Was it just sensationalism RADIO or what?

Swimmer
03-12-2010, 09:05 PM
He is trying to increase his base to make up for all the moonbats that have registered independent, changed parties, since he started screwing up so bad.

spence
03-12-2010, 09:39 PM
A pundit is sensationalizing????

Say it isn't so...

Hell, I'd wager 50% of what you hear is simply made up.

-spence

RIROCKHOUND
03-13-2010, 07:21 AM
67% of all statistics are made up on the spot. thats a fact

buckman
03-13-2010, 07:40 AM
A pundit is sensationalizing????

Say it isn't so...

Hell, I'd wager 50% of what you hear is simply made up.

-spence

I'd wager 50% of what you believe is hope based.:chased:

Jay is a pretty smart guy, but like many of us, he latches on to the most recent breaking story and inflates it beyond what is real.

scottw
03-13-2010, 08:00 AM
67% of all statistics are made up on the spot. thats a fact

particularly at East Anglia and the IPCC and at NASA by James Hansen:uhuh:

Fly Rod
03-13-2010, 09:42 AM
Have not seen any new articles about making illegals legal, nothing new on google.

Fishpart
03-13-2010, 01:27 PM
I believe it is going on quietly behind the scenes, there is too much at stake for it not to be happening. One day we are going to wake up and realize the "whack jobs" really weren't......

scottw
03-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Have not seen any new articles about making illegals legal, nothing new on google.

try Googling "amnesty fast track for illegals path to citizenship and the US taxpayer funded gravy train democrat newly minted voter initiative to save their sorry asses"...that should produce something :uhuh:

JohnnyD
03-13-2010, 03:05 PM
try Googling "amnesty fast track for illegals path to citizenship and the US taxpayer funded gravy train democrat newly minted voter initiative to save their sorry asses"...that should produce something :uhuh:

Thanks. Found what I needed.

amnesty fast track for illegals path to citizenship and the US taxpayer funded gravy train democrat newly minted voter initiative to save their sorry asses - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=amnesty+fast+track+for+illegals+path+to+citizens hip+and+the+US+taxpayer+funded+gravy+train+democra t+newly+minted+voter+initiative+to+save+their+sorr y+asses&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=)

scottw
03-13-2010, 03:13 PM
Thanks. Found what I needed.

amnesty fast track for illegals path to citizenship and the US taxpayer funded gravy train democrat newly minted voter initiative to save their sorry asses - Google Search (http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&source=hp&q=amnesty+fast+track+for+illegals+path+to+citizens hip+and+the+US+taxpayer+funded+gravy+train+democra t+newly+minted+voter+initiative+to+save+their+sorr y+asses&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=)

:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

Raven
03-13-2010, 04:45 PM
thanks !!!!!
when i get some time i'll read it :uhuh:

JohnnyD
03-15-2010, 11:40 AM
:rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

:smash::smash:

It's too close to the fishing season to be serious any more. The winter blues have left and I actually got out on the water a few days ago and caught my first pickerel of the year. Game on!