View Full Version : How Long ? Has this been going on ?

Tagger
03-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Hey ... everyones on Facebook .. I asked my kids (22 and 25) what's up with Facebook .." Dad ,, It's for kids .. Only creepy old guys go on there.. " Not True .. My bud got me to go on there to look at some of the car/motor cycles he's done over .. Had to start a page ,, no interrest ,, .. Have since seen everyone on there .. A whole under world of peeps .. I've been out of the loop ..

Clammer
03-14-2010, 09:26 AM
F/U TAGGER ><><<>,:jump1::fury::fury:

Tagger
03-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Hey Mike ,, Do me a favor .. Fart in your hand then cup it over your nose !!! Thanks .. :yak6::fury:

Clammer
03-14-2010, 10:07 AM
NICE TALK / don,t be that way @ the wedding ;;:love:

been ya taking me schoolie fishing ??:drool:

tattoobob
03-14-2010, 10:09 AM
Welcome to the darkside Ed

Tagger
03-14-2010, 11:06 AM
NICE TALK / don,t be that way @ the wedding ;;:love:

been ya taking me schoolie fishing ??:drool:

Sure ,,, we'll call it Dink Fest .. :love: :fishin:

Clammer
03-14-2010, 11:07 AM
BOB

we need a quick fly over to Cutty /

no fishing gear .just breakfeast with the f $%^&*() yuppies :jump1::jump1:

Backbeach Jake
03-14-2010, 11:20 AM
Been doing FB for a little and have become reaquainted with a lot of folks from my HS class. I've heard that old farts is one of the larger groups on FB.

Karl F
03-14-2010, 11:22 AM
yep .. old farts... creepy old men... you will fit right in Taggage...

yeah Fred... it was my high school mates that got me on there.... reunion this fall... :eek:

BigFish
03-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Facebook is about as boring as it gets. I check in there once in awhile but people post about the most mundane, boring stuff....."I am watching tv!"......WHO THE FRIGG CARES!!!! I did get a friend request from one Ed.....well I can't divulge his entire name here but it was a couple weekes ago! Ya ain't missin' much Ed if you are not hangin' out in there! Its good for posting pictures and IM'ing people.

Backbeach Jake
03-14-2010, 11:35 AM
I've heard from friends that I haven't seen or talked to in 40 years. Well worth the price of admission to me.

Tagger
03-14-2010, 01:23 PM
I've heard from friends that I haven't seen or talked to in 40 years.

eeerrrrrr .. Don't know if I want to .. Think they're still alive ? :buds::yak5::smash::err::yak6:

thunder
03-14-2010, 01:30 PM
didn't likem them don't likem know lets fish

Raven
03-14-2010, 02:22 PM
good for a chuckle now and then

i've had some fun there...
waiting out - the winter

racked up 50 billion in real estate
re-invested 40 billion of it

just re earned that back in 2 weeks
and will re invest another 40 billion

Tagger PM sent

Jenn
03-14-2010, 05:07 PM
I thought I was the last person on earth to get a FB account. I resisted for a while but finally did it a few months ago myself and while I did it to keep in contact with an old friend south of the border I ended up finding that it was rather rewarding to get back in touch with some long lost people from my past.

Long story short....a year ago I would have told you there was no way I would ever do it and now I am actually rather enjoying it (much to my surpise)!

Just ignore all the queer stuff like the farm thing and adopt a zoo animal crap and you'll be allright.

tattoobob
03-14-2010, 05:10 PM
BOB

we need a quick fly over to Cutty /

no fishing gear .just breakfeast with the f $%^&*() yuppies :jump1::jump1:

I'm In

5/0
03-14-2010, 05:14 PM
I'm all set with Crack Book,It seems to be to much maintenance I have way to much and to little time to be dealing with that:smash:

Raider Ronnie
03-14-2010, 07:16 PM
Saw the title and figured this tread belonged in the music forum !
YouTube - ACE How long 1974 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIK5F4zRN0Y&feature=related)

Swimmer
03-14-2010, 08:29 PM
We have people come into the station, adults mind you, who wants us to bring charges against other people on Facebook who post bad, unkind things about them. A lot of the stuff that gets posted people think is anonymous, but is not. While it may be enlightening/fullfilling for same, touching base with old friends, I can tell you their are some horror stories out there. Its not all touchy feely.

Saltheart
03-14-2010, 08:51 PM
Come on!! You guys been here 10 years and this happens?? :confused:

I'm watching the rerun of Transporter and its almost time for the view from behind of Shu Qi in her wet underwear! :uhuh: Please knock it off!

JoeBass
03-15-2010, 09:50 AM
I've been on a couple of years. A few old friends from high school, college, work that it has been fun to get in touch with. And a large number that you haven't spoken to in 30 years....still not much to say. Or I would have written a letter. Good way to keep in touch with the nieces and nephews and family.

Zeno
03-15-2010, 10:22 AM
I thought it was cool until I got a message from a girl in Sweden I dated when I was 17 professing her unresolved feeling 22 years latter.
Of course it had to happen on a day I worked OT and I need my wife to check my emails. It wasn't fun listening to my wife reading this message over the phone.
Through no fault on my own I paid for it dearly...lol:smash::wall::biglaugh:

bassballer
03-15-2010, 11:15 AM
I thought it was cool until I got a message from a girl in Sweden I dated when I was 17 professing her unresolved feeling 22 years latter.
Of course it had to happen on a day I worked OT and I need my wife to check my emails. It wasn't fun listening to my wife reading this message over the phone.

This my freind is the WORST thing about facebook. Ive had the "talk" on multiple occasions.

Rockfish9
03-15-2010, 11:21 AM
This is one dude you will never see on My space, face book or any other net working site.... My defination of face book.... what happens whenI try to read late at night.. the book ends up planted on my face...

My space.... my work shop or deck of my boat...

posting on a fishing web site is as far as I take it...

eastendlu
03-15-2010, 11:25 AM
This is one dude you will never see on My space, face book or any other net working site.... My defination of face book.... what happens whenI try to read late at night.. the book ends up planted on my face...

Dito!!

Nebe
03-15-2010, 11:36 AM

Want me to send her one so you can read it to her? :devil2::devil2:

FishermanTim
03-15-2010, 01:18 PM

I told my brother, who pratically lives on faceplant, or faceblank, or whatever it's called :smash: that I hacve something even better than Facebook.

It's call PHONEBOOK, and practically EVERYONE is in there!:rotf2:

5/0
03-15-2010, 03:15 PM
faceplant, or faceblank, or whatever it's called :smash: :
It should be called "Crack Book" it's to addictive my wife is burning supper waaaaaaaay to much and the only time she spends with the kids is when she's waiting in line for her turn on the computer:rotf2: