View Full Version : Efen Wideman

WoodyCT
04-06-2010, 12:32 PM
All that great work they did against Ovari, Semen and crew and he high sticks some guy in the face in OT!:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

He's on my shiP list:

Paille
Satan
Begin
Wideman
Ference
Ryder
Wheeler?

InTheHole
04-06-2010, 01:27 PM
I agree, what a stupid thing to do in overtime!!!

eskimo
04-06-2010, 01:58 PM
after getting himself a goal and it was only a matter of time before he did something stupid.

played great, just didn't come out on top.

WoodyCT
04-06-2010, 08:41 PM
I was waiting for the Versus crew to savage him for that play, but they focused on the Bs getting a measly point out of it. Pretty amazing actually given they had a number of P Bruins playing. But I'm still pi$$ed at Wideman. He hasn't been the same since Ward and Hnidy left town.

eskimo
04-06-2010, 09:14 PM
Wideman is self destructing. I thought that goal would bring him back to life but that call took it away from him. The wideman of last season was a lot more veteran like. Seems to unsure about himself now to fix it. Half commits to blocking a shot which results in a redirectEd goal. Not good.

Knidy never did it for me. Ward played the right game for the bruins. Simple. Blocked more shots then anyone in the league.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

SurfCaster413
04-06-2010, 09:18 PM
All that great work they did against Ovari, Semen and crew and he high sticks some guy in the face in OT!:wall::wall::wall::wall::wall:

He's on my shiP list:

Paille
Satan
Begin
Wideman
Ference
Ryder
Wheeler?

I would keep Satan and get rid of Thomas

eskimo
04-06-2010, 09:23 PM
I would get rid of begin. He's as useless as glen Murray in his last season.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

SurfCaster413
04-07-2010, 06:20 AM
Oh and Humwick that Mcquiad kid is the real deal

Dad 818
04-07-2010, 09:05 AM
Don't look for Wideman's ice-time to decrease anytime soon. Seidenberg just had surgery for a tendon injury in his wrist. He got cut by a skate the other night. Out 8 weeks. :fury:

Keep rooting for the Leafs to lose. Right now the pick the Bruins got for Kessel is the #2 pick in this years draft. Of course, we all know how Boston teams fare in draft lotteries (Tim Duncan says "Hi")

WoodyCT
04-10-2010, 09:54 PM
Whatever kind of performance enhancing junk they put in there today I like it!

Hope the Leafs win tonight to keep the Habs from tying Bs. Then they can lose the rest so we can get a good draft pick- TO TRADE!

We need help next season, not from some high school kid who will need 5 years to get to Causeway St., or more likely, never pan out.

When's the higly toughted Zach Hamel coming up from P?

SurfCaster413
04-10-2010, 11:29 PM
hamel is playin sunday i believe. do not trade that pick top 3 picks are nhl ready

Dad 818
04-11-2010, 09:11 AM
Whatever kind of performance enhancing junk they put in there today I like it!

Hope the Leafs win tonight to keep the Habs from tying Bs. Then they can lose the rest so we can get a good draft pick- TO TRADE!

We need help next season, not from some high school kid who will need 5 years to get to Causeway St., or more likely, never pan out.

When's the higly toughted Zach Hamel coming up from P?

Like SurfCaster413 said, top 3 NHL Draft Picks are more likely to be NHL ready. The 2 best players in the game were #1 picks (though we won't see any like them for awhile) Stamkos who is in the Top 3 in goals was an early pick, and Tavares is playing his way through his rookie year.

SurfCaster413
04-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Draft lottery tomorrow so hope we get that second pic.

MarshCappa
04-19-2010, 09:21 PM
He looked pretty good tonight! Goal and assist in a tight one.

SurfCaster413
04-19-2010, 10:45 PM
yeah what a difference a couple weeks make