View Full Version : If only Papi could juice again...

basenjib123
04-15-2010, 10:01 PM
if this guy is not suffering from "no more juice syndrome" I don't know who is, it is pathetic.

Raider Ronnie
04-16-2010, 06:30 AM
Bingo !

striperman36
04-16-2010, 06:42 AM
come on now, he has dry eye, again

vineyardblues
04-16-2010, 07:15 AM
I say let them all juice again and have Pee-Wee Herman sing before each game ,

Did I forget to also say free beer to everyone who pays for a $$$ ticket
That I can't buy for a family of 3 , unless you pay double ???

F-them all

Mike P
04-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Meanwhile, out in LA-LA land, Manny is hitting .379 with 8 rbi.

basenjib123
04-16-2010, 12:42 PM
come on now, he has dry eye, again

Dry eye? I imagine since Papi got bagged for juicing he has not had dry eye for months :rotf2:

The Dad Fisherman
04-16-2010, 12:48 PM
Meanwhile, out in LA-LA land, Manny is hitting .379 with 8 rbi.

Manny is happy out there in the land of Fruit and Nuts......

Manny had to go......and now its time for Papi to go.....he's pretty much done.

basenjib123
04-16-2010, 01:04 PM
Manny had to go......and now its time for Papi to go.....he's pretty much done.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but everyone knows that Papi is pretty much finished...what can they get for him?

striperman36
04-16-2010, 02:06 PM
Manny had to go......and now its time for Papi to go.....he's pretty much done.

I agree, but everyone knows that Papi is pretty much finished...what can they get for him?[/QUOTE]

a player to be named later

Mike P
04-16-2010, 11:13 PM
If you look at his numbers with the Twins, and look at how they've plummeted since random testing came in, there's one conclusion that you can't escape:

Unlike Manny, "Big Papi" was totally a product of the juice, much like Sosa was.

Raider Ronnie
04-17-2010, 06:34 AM
If you look at his numbers with the Twins, and look at how they've plummeted since random testing came in, there's one conclusion that you can't escape:

Unlike Manny, "Big Papi" was totally a product of the juice, much like Sosa was.

Bingo again.
Manny, love him or hate him was a great hitter before the juice, same goes for Barry Bonds & A Rod.
Big Papi, Sosa, McGwire, products of the juice.
I think I'm like a lot of other Sox fans who are willing to throw Ortiz to the curb because of the juice, making him a fraud !

Mike P
04-17-2010, 12:24 PM
Bingo again.
Manny, love him or hate him was a great hitter before the juice, same goes for Barry Bonds & A Rod.
Big Papi, Sosa, McGwire, products of the juice.
I think I'm like a lot of other Sox fans who are willing to throw Ortiz to the curb because of the juice, making him a fraud !

I think McGwire would have been a 30-35 HR a year guy even without the juice. Pudge Rodriguez would have still been the best defensive catcher of my lifetime, too.

basenjib123
04-17-2010, 07:18 PM
I think McGwire would have been a 30-35 HR a year guy even without the juice. Pudge Rodriguez would have still been the best defensive catcher of my lifetime, too.

IMO the best Catchers in last 50 years goes...Bench, Fisk, Rodriguez.

Mike P
04-18-2010, 03:32 PM
IMO the best Catchers in last 50 years goes...Bench, Fisk, Rodriguez.

Bench was great, but I never saw a better arm than Rodriguez had--he threw out 70% of runners trying to steal at one point of his career, and mastered the art of the snap throw to first to catch a guy lollygagging back to the bag after a pitch. There was a time when he probably picked more guys off first than his entire pitching staff in a season. I took my son to a Yankee game vs. the Rangers once, where he threw Bernie Williams out by a good 20' on an attempt to steal second. A-Rod took the throw, and he had time for a cup of coffee before putting the tag down.

Bench and Fisk were much better hitters than the pre and post juice Rodriguez.