View Full Version : Roethlisberger Suspended

BigFish
04-21-2010, 05:25 PM
6 game suspension. I have mixed feelings on this? Glad he is being punished but at the price of his entire team??? Season is a wash for Steelers and they are not even in pre-season yet! I think Ben will be wearing a new uniform sooner than later!

striperman36
04-21-2010, 05:28 PM
the dude is gonna be playin left out very soon

Dad 818
04-21-2010, 06:12 PM
Maybe his team being pissed at him will knock some sense into him. Obviously 2 accusations and 2 investigations haven't done it. Plus it seems every day there are more accusations coming. To me he seems to have the "I'm a pro athlete and I'll do whatever I want, to whoever I want" attitude and this could be his last chance to wake the **** up.

Sweetwater
04-21-2010, 07:26 PM
6 game suspension. I have mixed feelings on this? Glad he is being punished but at the price of his entire team??? Season is a wash for Steelers and they are not even in pre-season yet! I think Ben will be wearing a new uniform sooner than later!

There was no punitive action against the team at all. The suspension is for Rapistberger's own actions. Sure his team suffers, but it just places more emphasis on the fact that teams must draft/sign good citizens. Those that do not, will suffer. This is good for the league, good for the teams, and good for the fans.

He's a scumbag.

EarnedStripes44
04-26-2010, 01:41 PM
Rapistberger is a scumbag