View Full Version : Cannondale F1000 Mountain Bike size Large

spence
04-25-2010, 02:09 PM
Trying to clean things out and wondered if anyone here might be interested in a nicer Cannondale mountain bike, used but in great shape.

It's an F1000, aluminum frame and has a sweet Headshock that can be locked out for use on the road. I never really even road the thing that hard. I mostly used it as a road bike with slick tires.

Size Large which would fit most taller guys around 6 feet. $500.

If anyone might be interested I can post some pics and details.

thanks,

-spence

pcfisherman
04-27-2010, 01:08 PM
Spence...I am interested. Can you send some pics

spence
04-27-2010, 05:32 PM
Yes, I'll get them up this weekend. Pm me an email and I'll also send directly.

Thanks,

-spence
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

spence
05-01-2010, 06:11 PM
It's an F1000 size large. Cad3 frame, Mix of Deore XT and LX with a CODA crank, stem and bars. Pretty nice SUN and LX wheels. It comes with the SIGMA computer on it and a Blackburn frame pump.

I bought this bike about 10 years ago and it didn't see much use as a mountain bike. Perhaps rode off-road twice, and the rest were road miles, only a few years once or twice a week. Condition is really good for a 10 year old mtn bike. A few paint chips on the frame and a little bubbling around the bottom bracket. The drive train is fine but could stand a good cleaning. It's never even been crashed ;)

I had this in the shop two years ago for a tune up. All I did for the pics was wipe down with a rag. Test ride was fun and everything checked out ok.

I'm in Tiverton if you want to take a spin. Only reason I'm selling is to get some cash to buy a new road bike.

Thanks,

-spence

spence
05-01-2010, 06:13 PM
Moar...

spence
05-01-2010, 06:13 PM
And yet moar...