View Full Version : Quincy/South Shore

FINnie
04-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I was wondering if anyhwere near by has schoolies yet. Dont worry Ill release them carefully (reference to the WW thread) :devil2: I was thinking about doing a little fishing this saturday with a couple buddies from shore or bridge. Even if the schoolies arent around, what can i expect to hook into from shore, (besides a good buzz obv.:buds:). Thanks!

JohnR
04-26-2010, 04:17 PM
I was wondering if anyhwere near by has schoolies yet. Dont worry Ill release them carefully (reference to the WW thread) :devil2: I was thinking about doing a little fishing this saturday with a couple buddies from shore or bridge. Even if the schoolies arent around, what can i expect to hook into from shore, (besides a good buzz obv.:buds:). Thanks!

I've caught them there this time of year. Go and let us know :tooth:

Monty
04-26-2010, 06:00 PM
I've heard of some schoolies in the Town river and in the Back river, I believe they're few and far between right now.

You could try some flounder fishing in the usual spots, it's slow right now also, but there's a few around.

reelecstasy
04-28-2010, 06:19 AM
Well, the forsythia are blooming in the top of Jackson Square, so yes they are here :rtfm:

beamie
04-28-2010, 06:23 AM
I usually go by the Rododendron in my yard. Not blooming yet and have made several trips to the river with the sluggos with not a sniff yet. Any day now!!!!

reelecstasy
04-28-2010, 06:38 AM
Hey, what's up buddy.....
I check daily too
Few in the Back River and Town.

FINnie
04-28-2010, 08:12 AM
im checking on saturday. pretty much have been thinking about this all week...dont tell my boss:fury:

Typhoon
04-28-2010, 12:11 PM
I never have any luck at Black's creek for a couple more weeks.

BasicPatrick
04-28-2010, 12:26 PM
MSBA meeting tonight....fish talk is on the agenda!!!!!