View Full Version : Fight Fans

bloocrab
03-01-2003, 11:04 PM
Predictions for tonight's Bout -

...Roy Jones Jr. <<Decision>>

I see them both being VERY careful thru-out the majority of the fight. There's a lot on the line here. . . not to mention a little bit of an embarrassment for Ruiz being the bigger opponent. I predict Jones' speed & mobility will moderate the fight while Ruizs' size and style will try to hold him at bay. If Roy feels he can take John's power, . , . ,

WATCH OUT!!

..wha-choo-think???

Clammer
03-02-2003, 12:51 AM
your right//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

bloocrab
03-02-2003, 11:29 AM
...so what do I win???? - :confused:

....you mean there's NO boxing fans in here??:yak:

Clammer
03-02-2003, 11:39 AM
Tickets to last nights fights

JOnes is good , but I don,t know if he could handle Lewis,s power & reach //////////////////////

Another typical Tyson joke last week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think Hagler was the best middleweight in a long time, & would have been more known & feared if they would give him fights, no one wanted to fight the lefty & he got the royal screws
with that decision Leanord was GIVEN him //////////////

bloocrab
03-02-2003, 12:13 PM
...NO WAY!!...he'd be NO match for Lewis. Size and Style would prove to be overbearing.

If Ruiz knew how to box, he could'a walked away with last night...but he's not confident enough in himself.

Hagler was the man :).....you betcha he got the raw end of the deal.

....:( I still like the ear biter though.....:happy: ...even though his screws are missing

Clammer
03-02-2003, 12:24 PM
ANd your thought I was just a Clammer //////////////

:smash: :smash: :smash:

Mike P
03-02-2003, 02:30 PM
I think Jones would frustrate the hell out of the ear biter, play a tune on his face while slipping him for 6 rounds, then when Plastic Mike is dragging tail, drop him like a wet sack of sand. Tyson can only beat a guy who stands right in front of him these days. His punches get wilder and wilder the more frustrated he gets. And Jones isn't that much smaller now than Holyfield was the first two times they fought, and Evander pushed Tyson around the ring like a shopping cart.

Lewis is another story--he has all the advantages---size, reach and he knows how to box. But Lennox also has a suspect chin.

bloocrab
03-02-2003, 06:08 PM
I personally don't care for Lewis...and I think his first real challenge is coming up...depending on which brother he faces he'll be hitting the canvas...

...I still think Mr. "I'll eat his children" could still take a belt if given the opportunity...
:cool:

Mike P
03-02-2003, 06:13 PM
Yup---if Tyson gets one shot on the Lennox China chin, Lewis will fall. Every time Lewis has taken a shot, he's gone down and out.