View Full Version : Arizona Boycott

FishermanTim
05-06-2010, 10:58 AM
The Boston City Council has unanimously voted to boycott Arizona based on thier anti-immigration law.

These people must be either the stupidest idiots on the block, or are solely dependent on illegal immigrants as their voter base.

When these jack-holes voted, they basically said "We are FOR illegal immigration, and we DON"T care about hard working legal citizens. All we care about is what WE can get for OURSELVES!"

I certainly hope that some, if not all of these turds can be voted out of office this year. The running joke now is that any ciminalien that doesn't want to deal with the law in Arizona should come to Massachusetts. If they do, they should move in next to, and set up shop in the same neighborhoods as the city councilors.

It's so enraging when you have a topic that effects millions, and one state THAT IS DIRECTLY AFFECTED BY IT takes a step/stand, and our POS state, half-way across the continent, with no REASON to get involved, has to stick it's nose into someone else's business.
It's not like we have anything here at home that could be MORE IMPORTANT than immigration, but heck, we live in Shang-gra-la here in New England so I guess everything here is perfect!

"They" won't be happy until they cheapen the act of achieving citizenship to the point of it being like getting a free meal with a tank of gas. Let's give every illegal alien that snuck into the coutry a job, a house, and free medical care at NO COST (to them) and make every other LEGAL citizen pay for that perk while we lose any benefits we used to enjoy.

I'm done, time to get back to work and earn money for some illegal alien.

JohnnyD
05-06-2010, 11:13 AM
:claps:

Could you expect anything else from one of the most liberal states in the country?

States wouldn't have to take actions like this if the feds could effectively prevent the coyotes from shuttling illegals into the country. I can't even begin to understand how there is so much national outrage over this. AZ is taking some of the burden off the feds to protect the legal citizens in this country.

If I were in Italy, talking only in English and looking very "non-European" and an officer asked to see my papers, I wouldn't think twice about. Actually, I'd probably feel safer knowing they are diligent and paying attention to what's going on. I don't belong and it's probably very obvious I don't belong.

These people don't belong here. It's often overwhelmingly obvious that they don't belong here. How many times hearing "yo no se" does it take before people are aloud to ask questions.

We need a group of politicians with balls to pass a bill declaring that the Constitution only covers American citizens and those here with valid VISAs.

Fly Rod
05-06-2010, 11:15 AM
If I were from Boston I'd be P---ed. Since when does the mayor speak for everybody.

And yes go back to work, work some overtime so that a few illegals can go on vacation with the taxes that you will pay. :wall:

FishermanTim
05-06-2010, 12:20 PM
I give credit to Arizona for doing what we have been hoping for for so long. For an asinine state like ours to even TRY to impose our will towards AZ is repugnant. Remember Boston City Councilors and all other political hacks: You best clean up your own house before to commit to claening someone elses! Maybe Arizona can drum up some support from other states that ship their goods to us, and hav them boycott Massachusetts? Maybe they can do MORE damage to our state's economy (which shouldn't be too difficult) than we could to theirs?

I love our beloved "Mumbles" Menino's comments on state contracts that will be canceled because of the boycott.
Exactly what business school/law school did he graduate from that allows "breach of contract" based on political whim?
Any firm that has a current contract with this state that gets canceled due to this genius plan by our resident politico-tards should sue our state's a$$ for every penny they can get. Then we as residents could turn around and force EVERY one of these turds out of office for further ruination of our state.

When I hear all the comments regarding this topic from our state, I shake my head and wonder "When did they allow the crazies out of the asylum?"

The Dad Fisherman
05-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Just a bunch of lip service by a bunch of nitwits......no legs what-so-ever, as you stated.

justplugit
05-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Mayors, what do they know. NY Mayor Bloomberg stated that Shazad's
attempt to bomb Times Square first statement was, before facts were in,
prolly someone disgruntled with HC.

Send the illegals to San Francisco, Boston or wherever Governors or
Mayors are against Arizona's attempt to protect itself.