View Full Version : cordless sawzall

ThrowingTimber
05-07-2010, 02:32 PM
So I'm out on a third shift mission only time I can go because of work. And I'm not complaining about work. I love what I do and wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. Anyhow im out and I'm live lining and I walk about 20 yards from my livebait basket. and this person whom vilfredo pareto would definitely consider one of the trivial many... Takes my baits.... Then goes and fishes them... Runs out and comes back looking for the basket.... So long story short..... Anyone got a sawzall I can borrow?

fishbones
05-07-2010, 02:45 PM
I don't have a cordless sawzall, but I love the reference to Pareto. I'd be willing to bet that it's the first ever reference to him in the Striper Talk forum, if not the entire site.

I'm sure you'll get many good suggestions for dealing with the bait stealer. The people on this site are pretty creative when it comes to things like vigilante justice.

Adam_777
05-07-2010, 03:14 PM
I have a 18v lithium sawzall and circular saw.Let me know when and where.....

timmah
05-07-2010, 04:29 PM
It was a wooden skiff. I think we can just use a hole saw. : )

ecduzitgood
05-07-2010, 04:42 PM
He11 I got what you need and theft gets me so angry if you need I'll even bring a generator and cords so others without cordless tools can help. Haven't got a wood chipper so chumming is out, what do you have in mind?

Tagger
05-07-2010, 04:51 PM
I googled and I still don't get it ??
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search
Vilfredo Pareto Lausanne School

Birth 15 July 1848(1848-07-15)
Death 19 August 1923 (aged 75)
Nationality Italian
Field Microeconomics
Socioeconomics
Influenced Luigi Amoroso
Contributions Pareto index
Pareto chart
Pareto's law
Pareto efficiency
Pareto distribution
Pareto principle
Vilfredo Federico Damaso Pareto (Italian pronunciation: [vilˈfreːdo paˈreːto]; 15 July 1848 – 19 August 1923), born Wilfried Fritz Pareto, was an Italian industrialist, sociologist, economist, and philosopher. He made several important contributions to economics, particularly in the study of income distribution and in the analysis of individuals' choices. "His legacy as an economist was profound. Partly because of him, the field evolved from a branch of social philosophy as practiced by Adam Smith into a data intensive field of scientific research and mathematical equations. His books look more like modern economics than most other texts of that day: tables of statistics from across the world and ages, rows of integral signs and equations, intricate charts and graphs."[1] He introduced the concept of Pareto efficiency and helped develop the field of microeconomics. He also was the first to discover that income follows a Pareto distribution, which is a power law probability distribution. The pareto principle was named after him and built on observations of his such as that 80% of the land in Italy was owned by 20% of the population. He also contributed to the fields of sociology and mathematics.

Contents [hide]
1 Biography
1.1 Civil engineer to liberal to economist
1.2 Economics and sociology
1.3 Personal Life
2 Sociology
3 Fascism and power distribution
4 Economic rules
5 See also
6 References
7 External links

animal
05-07-2010, 04:55 PM
Jeez,Vic.You know you shoulda come to me with this,don't you?
Talk to me,bro.:smash:

Adam_777
05-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Also have hole saws to 5 inch on hand.

Dad 818
05-07-2010, 07:49 PM
1-Broken glass and used syringes in bait basket.
2-Have basket with only one bait in it. Make sure it is rigged. Stand in shadows and when you feel a tug on your line, set the hook on that sumbitch.
3-I don't have a cordless sawzall, but I do have a nice machete you are more than welcome to use. Let me know when and where.
4-Call animal.

Nebe
05-07-2010, 08:33 PM
screw a rat trap to the underside of the herring basket's lid. fingers go under to lift lid and WHACK.

Slipknot
05-08-2010, 08:04 AM
no problem
I have a 16" Stihl chainsaw
why not just make all kinds of noise while you're at it:uhuh:

Pt.JudeJoe
05-08-2010, 10:44 AM
Geeze Vic you gotta get with the progessive program,the New World Order. It's otherwise known as social justice or redistribution of bait.You see you worked for that bait but you you had too much of it and the other fellow , well he just didn't have any, so to make things more equal he is entitled to the bait you have.

PRBuzz
05-08-2010, 11:08 AM
I have a 21ton hydraulic log splitter, kind of like a slow, dull guillotine in action crushing on a hand.......:devil2:

basswipe
05-08-2010, 12:10 PM
You could put a viscious angry weasal in the basket.

Backbeach Jake
05-08-2010, 12:27 PM
You need a dozen rattlesnakes.

MAKAI
05-08-2010, 01:14 PM
Mercury switch and a little C4 should take care of the bait entitlement mooch.

eastendlu
05-08-2010, 03:42 PM
Stick a few bluefish in Victor.

Nebe
05-08-2010, 04:38 PM
Stick a few bluefish in Victor.
:love: