05-12-2010, 08:35 PM
WTF!How can they give up a goal on a pp?2-0 WTF:smash:

Dad 818
05-12-2010, 08:45 PM
WTF!How can they give up a goal on a pp?2-0 WTF:smash:

Philly was on a PP. 4 on 3.

5/0
05-12-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm now finding it a little bit soothing by flipping back and forth from the B's to Lord of the rings:smash:
If they score again I'm giving up and going to play Dead Space!!!!!!!!

MarshCappa
05-12-2010, 09:11 PM
This isn't good!:wall:

afterhours
05-13-2010, 06:19 AM
UFBelievable....not the same team as the first 3. once again they suck me back in only to let me down....

BIG TIM
05-13-2010, 11:56 AM
I couldn't agree more! Its like they just stopped playing aggressive hockey. I understand that Halak is a great goalie, but come on, they beat him in the first 3!

Mr. Sandman
05-14-2010, 01:21 PM
I think they lost their energy now that krechi, sturm are gone and savard is clearly not playing 100%.

Offense is like a house of cards...you take out too many or the wrong one and the entire thing collapses. You can't expect the team to pick up this much slack.

Phili has gotten a couple guys back...the goalie (which is pretty decent and a power forward) The balence of power is with them, they are a stronger team right now.

Even if we win this somehow we don't have the jam to match the habs...right now they are on fire and playing like they want it. They out played the penguins big time the other night. SO much more energy in their game than the B's right now.

I hope the management sees we need more 0, the D we have is good just beat up to hell. I don't think they have it in them anymore. They shot whatever wad they had to make it into the playoffs and thru the first round.

IMO the best guy on the team is recci...man... 42 years old and this guy has no problem mixing it up with heavyweights in front of the net.

I am sorry I routed for the habs now.:wall:

I will not be able to watch the game...have to take my kid to play his hockey game. I will listen to it on the radio in the car.

IMO chariili must go...he is the problem for not replacing kessel with some talent.

How is it possible in this entire series there was not a single fight ?
Thorton should (on the drop of the puck) skate over and bust carcillo as hard as he can in the face, then turn to richards and say...your next. Then lucic and co start banging bodies hard and fore checking like a mofo. How come Chara is not making his way to the net...that was working well for the B's late in the season?