View Full Version : Registry

ProfessorM
05-14-2010, 04:08 PM
Just spent 3 hours to get my license renewed. WTF. Glad I bought a book but really 3 hours.

Redsoxticket
05-14-2010, 04:57 PM
I renewed online only took 30 seconds. However the next renewal needs to be done in person thereafter online
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sgt_Nutz
05-14-2010, 07:18 PM
My God! Which one did you go too? Went to the Brockton local about 2 years ago to renew mine and was in and out in about 10-15 minutes!

ProfessorM
05-14-2010, 07:30 PM
Taunton. I was ready to walk out after and hour but thought i would just have to wait again next time so I stuck it out. I'll say this though there are some really weird people in the world, almost like going to Wal-Mart, another place I love to hate.

eskimo
05-14-2010, 10:37 PM
no estimated time on the number they gave you? Last I went it said 2hrs 10min. Left and came back in 2hrs and I was three numbers away. Maybe luck but it seemed accurate.

If everything at walmart was half their current price I still wouldn't go.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Raven
05-15-2010, 04:02 AM
Just because it says expires on yer Birthday
that doesn't matter !!!

you can renew it 6 months in advance of that Date

------------------OVER-------------------

capesams
05-15-2010, 05:58 AM
Just spent 3 hours to get my license renewed. WTF. Glad I bought a book but really 3 hours.

U poor thing..where should I send the flowers too ?... if u didn't sleep in so late an gotten there sooner.

Karl F
05-15-2010, 06:26 AM
try Yarmouth next time... last 4 trips (in the past year!) there for me have been impressive... even with long lines, most time spent was around twenty minutes.

basswipe
05-15-2010, 07:20 AM
I'll say this though there are some really weird people in the world, almost like going to Wal-Mart, another place I love to hate.

You and me both!

Try the Fall River Wallyworld on a Sunday morning!

Slingah
05-15-2010, 07:52 AM
t&p's sent....:biglaugh:

Mike P
05-15-2010, 08:22 AM
Falmouth was great---but you knew that it was too good to last :(

ProfessorM
05-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Just because it says expires on yer Birthday
that doesn't matter !!!

you can renew it 6 months in advance of that Date

------------------OVER-------------------

I was almost 2 months late and never would have known had I not gone on a plane 2 weeks back. This no telling you it is expired is not good for me.

I did not see time line on ticket. It did say 14 in front of me but they seem to stop calling my letter before the number for about an hour. When someone else in the same boat as I got pissed and asked what the hell is going on they gave him the run around and asked why he was yelling. Like I said good thing I had a book and nutin to do that day. I will try elsewhere next time.

justplugit
05-15-2010, 04:54 PM

P. wait till HC takes effect, you will remember yesterday as a walk in the park. :hihi:

JamesJet
05-15-2010, 06:14 PM
The DOT website is a good tool. I went down and got mine renewed on Thursday, Chinatown, and the wait time said 9 minutes. It takes me about 10 minutes to get there from work. I prefilled out the form online and printed it, and took it with me. The wait on my ticket said zero. It was correct in that no one was in line ahead of me in the license line, but the people at the counter decided to just bull sh1t with each other for 165 minutes before I was called. I was glad I got out within 30 minutes or so but it I was completely disgusted to think my taxes and fees pay those employees.

vineyardblues
05-21-2010, 10:24 AM
Brockton have one LMFAO

VB