View Full Version : Boston Bass

Christian
05-18-2010, 07:22 PM
i broke the seal last night.
i'm fishing tommorow. anybody gunna be out? orrrr perhaps want to go out?

niko
05-18-2010, 07:32 PM
i've got to work late tomorow otherwise i would. i'm ready for some bass. maybe we'll try and line something up for next week

Christian
05-18-2010, 08:41 PM
yeaaah actually, looks like weather is going to be terrible tommorow, dont think it'll be safe to fish outside on my boat tommorow. least i can go drop the lobby pots.

Van
05-19-2010, 07:13 AM
FRIDAY......70 degrees, light wind, partly sunny skies.

Fishing all day........

You gonna be out there Gertrude?

missing link
05-19-2010, 04:50 PM
Hey Christian , I lost a big fish on a pencil popper you made for Matt , the fish didn't spit the plug I lost the whole rig due to a wind knot from previous cast had it on for about 5 min got it 25' from shore and poof it broke @ the wind knot. Live and learn ,retie if in doubt cuz it will happen. For the 4" size and light weight, that plug cast like a rocket.
Thanks
ML Sr.:smash:

Van
05-21-2010, 06:19 PM
The wind was not a light as it was supposed to be.

But is was definately manageable.

Hit the water around 6, jigged up some macs pretty quick, and
started bassin. There were not a lot of fish around and pcikins were slim. I found a spot later in the day that produced plenty of hits but few hook ups. Probably smaller fish, but I managed some better.

Tally for the day was 4 fish, 3 keeper size (just).
Still a good first bass day for me. Let the games begin.

Christian
05-25-2010, 10:40 AM
i'll be out tomm. AM.
gunna try to fill the holding pen so i can fish nights the rest of the week.

Double Hall
05-25-2010, 10:46 AM
I had luck this morning with a few 28" fish. My fiancee caught her first keeper (29.5") on our before work outing.

tomytuna
05-26-2010, 05:54 AM
:love:Your Fiancee caught a keepa? ? You have a women who gets up early,before work, to go Fishing?
SON, YOUR THE ONE WHO CAUGHT THE KEEPAH !

great job
Tommy