View Full Version : President on Mexico speaking on Arizona law

FishermanTim
05-20-2010, 10:21 AM
I would love to hear what he has to say about that.

Then again I can only imagine how our president will bend over backwards apologizing for Arizona for doing something about illegal immigration.
I love AG Martha Coakley's future "mis-speak" moment where she stated that it's not illegal to be illegal here in Massachusetts.

Can we say "Going to hell in a hand basket!"
(Note- a "made in Mexico" hand woven basket)

Realistic
05-20-2010, 01:04 PM
Don't know if anybody here watched & listened to Calderone speaking to congress or not. The man droned on & on for what seemed like an eternity, he spoke about how we need to have a comprehensive immigration bill (now where have I heard that before?) he also touched on how it was too easy for people to get guns here.
Isn't it nice, our POTUS runs around the wrold apologizing for the US & other "leaders" feel free to come here & proceed to tell us how to run our country, & why wouldn't they?
BTW-The Dems in congress was bouncing up & down like yo-yos applauding Calderone.

scottw
05-21-2010, 06:45 AM
I hope you heard/saw this jerk with Wolfe Blitzer on CNN proudly detailing the strictness of Mexico's immigration policies while at the same time chastising Arizona and America for ours...what an ass...and there was the America Hater- in- Chief nodding in approval...and the Democrat side of the aisle standing and applauding....I'll give John Edwards one thing...he was right...there are two Americas...and it becomes clearer every day...:uhuh:

likwid
05-21-2010, 06:02 PM
What I enjoyed was Stephanopolis interviewing the President of Iran Ahmenadinnerpants and Stephanopolis asked why Iran was still holding the "hikers" that they had in jail.

Ahmenadinnerjacket replied "We put them in jail because they were illegally in our country, isn't this what you do with illegal aliens?"

Stephanopolis changed the subject. :rotf2:

GattaFish
05-21-2010, 06:14 PM
Ahmenadinnerjacket replied "We put them in jail because they were illegally in our country, isn't this what you do with illegal aliens?"

Stephanopolis changed the subject. :rotf2:

Funny thing is we ship them home,, not hold them for 9 months to be a-holes like Ahma-nut-jub has done,,,,,,,:uhuh::uhuh:

likwid
05-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Funny thing is we ship them home,, not hold them for 9 months to be a-holes like Ahma-nut-jub has done,,,,,,,:uhuh::uhuh:

What the hell are you talking about? We don't do a goddamn thing about illegal immigration.

Who mows your lawn?

PRBuzz
06-17-2010, 06:46 PM
Here's a bit of truth?

YouTube - Ray Stevens - Come to the USA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOHOHKBEqE&feature=fvw)

Raven
06-17-2010, 06:56 PM
oh yeah, president de mexico tellin us he's gotta it all ta getha

when 23,000 people have already died with the way he's operating
and his country is a total war zone..... with heads rolling like bowling balls....

spence
06-17-2010, 07:57 PM
Some truth, but also some not truth.

Remember, some of our issues are rooted in our differences. So Iran doesn't have an immigration problem...do we want to be more like Iran?

Nuff said.

-spence

detbuch
06-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Some truth, but also some not truth.

Remember, some of our issues are rooted in our differences. So Iran doesn't have an immigration problem...do we want to be more like Iran?

Nuff said.

-spence

I doubt that merely solving our immigration problem would be enough to make us like Iran.

And there is A LOT MORE that can be said about that, but that might offend. One of the great distinctions that separates us from Iran, is that we don't offend, except for Christians, and Americans, which makes us sort of "more like Iran."

JohnnyD
06-17-2010, 11:38 PM
Yo no hablo espanol.

scottw
06-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Yo no hablo espanol.

you'd better learn very quickly :uhuh:

Vote system that elected NY Hispanic could expand

By JIM FITZGERALD
The Associated Press
Friday, June 18, 2010; 6:29 PM

PORT CHESTER, N.Y. -- The court-ordered election that allowed residents of one New York town to flip the lever six times for one candidate - and produced a Hispanic winner - could expand to other towns where minorities complain their voices aren't being heard.

But first, interested parties will want to take a look at the exit surveys.

The unusual election was imposed on Port Chester after a federal judge determined that Hispanics were being treated unfairly.

The 2010 Census is expected to show large increases in Latino populations and lawsuits alleging discrimination are likely to increase, said Rob Richie, executive director of FairVote, a nonprofit election research and reform group.

"The country's been changing in a lot of places, with minority growth in exurbs and commuter cities, and there will be a realization that those minorities can't elect candidates of choice," Richie said.

That will leave minority groups, federal prosecutors and municipalities looking for ways to keep elections from violating the federal Voting Rights Act, which protects minorities' constitutional right to equal protection under the law.