View Full Version : Osama in Iran?

UserRemoved1
06-08-2010, 03:16 PM
DEBKAfile, Political Analysis, Espionage, Terrorism, Security (http://www.debka.com/article/8841/)

ahma imadinnerplate probably lets him sleep in his spare bedroom

GattaFish
06-08-2010, 05:35 PM
They are taking a page from our playbook,,, just doing what we did with Iraq vs Iran and Afghanistan vs Russia when they needed help in their wars,,,

Time to turn a blind eye and let Israel handle it,,,,

Raven
06-08-2010, 09:02 PM
i hope Obama orders his capture NO matter where he's Hiding out

F- IRAN

scottw
06-08-2010, 10:23 PM
I thought he was staying in the Lincoln Bedroom, making and approving plans for the mosque at the former site of the World Trade Towers :love:

JohnR
06-09-2010, 05:57 AM
Debkafile is not the most trustworthy news source (though occasionally they score)

Raven
06-09-2010, 06:14 AM
but there's a reason why
that little Napoleon Character
is so Dammed SMUG all the time

thinking he's got an ACE up his sleeve
going to the trade center to gloat on
Osama's handiwork first hand.

likwid
06-09-2010, 08:08 AM
Anyone who thinks Bin Laden is in Iran is a complete moron and has absolutely zero knowledge of the region/religion/politics.

UserRemoved1
06-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Ok I'm a moron. I admit it. I was born a moron and always been a moron

hi ted :wave:

likwid
06-09-2010, 01:26 PM
MTK bass don't like fatheads for some reason.

They look at em then swim away.
Must know they're from MA. :hihi:

UserRemoved1
06-09-2010, 03:09 PM
banana needle Ted. 3 oz fathead...

So I'd be interested in hearing why you think Osama couldn't be in Iran. Cuz I looked at it and thought about it I think it's a pretty good possibility. Makes alot of sense to me actually.

likwid
06-09-2010, 04:08 PM
banana needle Ted. 3 oz fathead...

So I'd be interested in hearing why you think Osama couldn't be in Iran. Cuz I looked at it and thought about it I think it's a pretty good possibility. Makes alot of sense to me actually.

I think I have banana needles.
Somewhere...
Somewhere......

Bin Laden is Wahhabi
Shia hate the hell out of Wahhabis.

Also Bin Laden is far too conservative (oh the irony) for Iran. They don't like the level of sharia law that the Taliban along with Bin Laden are pushing. (Sunni and Shia living together/Jews/Christians living in Iran etc. etc. it must make Bin Laden's head spin)
The government system also is something Bin Laden would hate the hell out of and try to push for it to be abolished or overthrown. (Ahmenadinnerjacket would certainly be no friend of Bin Laden given his position as a 'president' and not a religious figure)

Nebe
06-09-2010, 04:22 PM
Remember what suntzu said. Keep your friends close and your enemys closer.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

likwid
06-10-2010, 07:29 AM
Remember what suntzu said. Keep your friends close and your enemys closer.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

Sun Tzu never had to deal with folks who were born with AK-47's and believed in overwhelming forces.