View Full Version : New To The Site - Hello All

Azul Nation
06-09-2010, 03:52 PM
Hello all,

I would like to introduce myself and check out the site. My name is John McLoughlin, I live in Quincy MA and have been fishing the greater Boston area since I was a child. I am very happy to see a website catering to Striper fishing, how has the season been for you all?

Tight Lines,

John

JohnR
06-10-2010, 08:14 AM
John, welcome to S-B... Having lived in Quincy and surrounds for a few years, fished that area a bit and lots of nooks and crannies to dig around and find fish ;)

Welcome aboard.

Azul Nation
06-10-2010, 08:43 AM
Unfortunately fishing in Quincy is not what it once was. I do fish here still, but I end up traveling either north of Boston (Newburyport) or head down to the North River. Where do you usually fish?

JohnR
06-10-2010, 09:25 AM
Watch Hill to the Ditch but I used to fish Hull to Plymouth when I lived up that way.

fishbones
06-10-2010, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the site. Still some decent fishing in Quincy if you hit it right.

tynan19
06-10-2010, 06:38 PM
Welcome to the Board!

nightfighter
06-10-2010, 07:15 PM
Unfortunately fishing in Quincy is not what it once was. I do fish here still, but I end up traveling either north of Boston (Newburyport) or head down to the North River. Where do you usually fish?

Welcome. But you definitely don't need to drive that far north.....I love Plum Island, Newbury, but it's a haul.... just saying......