View Full Version : Cant wait...

RIJIMMY
06-30-2010, 12:28 PM
weather is looking awesome for the next several days. Looking forward to some beach and fishing time with the family. Should be an awesome 4th! :uhuh:

fishbones
06-30-2010, 12:38 PM
weather is looking awesome for the next several days. Looking forward to some beach and fishing time with the family. Should be an awesome 4th! :uhuh:

Good luck with the fishing and have fun at the beach! You're definitely due for a stretch of good fishing.

I'm on vacation down the Cape next week and am bringing the yak and fishing gear. Hopefully get the kid into some fish during the day and get me on some decent fish at night. I know I don't work too hard, but I can really use a week off right now.

fishbones
06-30-2010, 12:41 PM
Jimmy, is this yours? I found it on the floor in the backseat of my car last week.

late-start
06-30-2010, 04:50 PM
First trip, of the season, down to Falmouth this friday. Looking forward to it!!

5/0
07-01-2010, 05:38 AM
Jimmy have fun with the Fam & good luck fishing,Im packed up and heading north today for Jelly Stone Park in NH till Monday.Woo Hoo:bounce:

JohnR
07-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Jimmy, is this yours? I found it on the floor in the backseat of my car last week.

Looks familiar

First trip, of the season, down to Falmouth this friday. Looking forward to it!!

You have the right handle

Jimmy have fun with the Fam & good luck fishing,Im packed up and heading north today for Jelly Stone Park in NH till Monday.Woo Hoo:bounce:

:btu:

Bronko
07-01-2010, 08:15 AM

Have fun Bobby. Will talk when you get back!

BasicPatrick
07-01-2010, 11:21 AM
Neither can I....

Truck and Camper to Ptown...Birds got us in the pahking lot but that just means I get to roam a bit looking for fish at night and play p-town tourist during the day.

RIJIMMY
07-01-2010, 11:32 AM
sounds like some good times. I'm countin down the the minutes!
I'm takin a "liberal" Friday which means no work for me tomorrow!

ProfessorM
07-01-2010, 12:30 PM
Hey Jimmy I got some fish this morning at place you asked about the other day. Saw a few really big fish too but was unable to get them to take my offering, plugs. A couple followed the Sebile right to my feet.:drool:

tattoobob
07-01-2010, 12:35 PM

Good thing you found that because it could really cause a problem smell wise.

bart
07-01-2010, 12:44 PM
Hey Jimmy I got some fish this morning at place you asked about the other day. Saw a few really big fish too but was unable to get them to take my offering, plugs. A couple followed the Sebile right to my feet.:drool:

still at it, huh Paul? good for you. those Sebiles kick ass....

ProfessorM
07-01-2010, 12:55 PM
yeah, glutton for punishment. I'm on vaca this week. I wanted to go fluke fishing this morning but wind speed and direction had me shore bound. Started off like a real dud and was ready to give it up when I stumbled into some nice action for an hour or 2, around 8:30 where we fished a week or so ago. It was deserted out there today angler wise.

fishbones
07-01-2010, 01:13 PM
Good thing you found that because it could really cause a problem smell wise.

I watched this one escape from the bag on my passenger seat on the way home from work. It went right onto the floor and under the seat. I couldn't stop the car because I was in the city so I drove in traffic with it on the loose for 5 minutes until I found a parking lot to pull into.

Years ago as a prank, I left one in a friends car while he was in his house sleeping. He couldn't find it because it slithered up underneath the seat. After a few days, the car stunk to high heaven. He eventually found it and had the car cleaned, but it still smelled pretty funky until he got rid of it. I'd never do that again.

RIJIMMY
07-01-2010, 01:18 PM
I watched this one escape from the bag on my passenger seat on the way home from work. It went right onto the floor and under the seat. I couldn't stop the car because I was in the city so I drove in traffic with it on the loose for 5 minutes until I found a parking lot to pull into.

Years ago as a prank, I left one in a friends car while he was in his house sleeping. He couldn't find it because it slithered up underneath the seat. After a few days, the car stunk to high heaven. He eventually found it and had the car cleaned, but it still smelled pretty funky until he got rid of it. I'd never do that again.

Over the years I've found a few dried up while cleaning my garage. Sometimes I keep 'em in a bucket with an aerator in the garage and I guess they jumped out.

striperman36
07-01-2010, 01:59 PM

Take your chipmunk suit!!

Bronko
07-01-2010, 02:16 PM
Leaving for the weekend in a couple hours as well. Wife and kids won't head down to the cape until tomorrow afternoon...... What to do...what to do?:fishin::fishin::fishin::fishin:

RIJIMMY
07-01-2010, 02:44 PM
good luck!

bart
07-01-2010, 02:57 PM
yeah, glutton for punishment. I'm on vaca this week. I wanted to go fluke fishing this morning but wind speed and direction had me shore bound. Started off like a real dud and was ready to give it up when I stumbled into some nice action for an hour or 2, around 8:30 where we fished a week or so ago. It was deserted out there today angler wise.

glad to hear someone's still pounding away at them....

ProfessorM
07-01-2010, 03:05 PM
LOL. I wouldn't say pounding, more like picking away at a few here and there

tattoobob
07-01-2010, 03:58 PM
I wanted to go here but this

striperman36
07-01-2010, 04:15 PM
I wanted to go here but this

Suprised they even have that portion open. A shame

JohnnyD
07-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Suprised they even have that portion open. A shame

That portion just opened up last week. I agree though. I think that whole area has been closed for most of the season probably due to how little beach there is. I haven't been out there since they opened it, but last time I was out, it was a tight fit at high tide.