View Full Version : I had hope' but FFFFFF$%k NO!!!!!

buckman
07-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Setback: BP cap in limbo over gov't questions - Yahoo! News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100714/ap_on_bi_ge/us_gulf_oil_spill)

UserRemoved1
07-14-2010, 12:57 PM
This whole thing is a LOAD of HORSE S H A T

Disgusting isn't even a proper word.

%$%$%$%$ these clowns. Run them out of town just like the current administration.

Close the %$%$%$%$er down, pressure test it to a few thousand psi and SEE WHAT THE %$%$%$%$ IT DOES.

Untold Millions of animals at risk, etc etc etc.

%$%$%$%$ Snowbama and BP :smash:

TWO FRIGGIN DAYS NOW THAT CAP HAS BEEN IN PLACE.

azzholes.

Fishpart
07-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Why close it, you have a fitting connect a hose and pump till its dry...

UserRemoved1
07-14-2010, 01:33 PM
In order to do this FP you first need to find out if you CAN close it for a few reasons. I've actually read quite a bit into this. If the volume of oil coming out of the pipe at the top is at a higher pressure/flow than the processor can handle then it needs to be throttled back...this is done by closing the valve...just like if your kitchen faucet spews too much water to wash your hands you turn it down some. In order to do this the well needs to have pressure integrity.

Raven
07-14-2010, 03:34 PM
hey it's creating jobs

33 thousand more than before the spill

give Obama some credit

buckman
07-14-2010, 04:13 PM
hey it's creating jobs

33 thousand more than before the spill

give Obama some credit

Funny if it wasn't putting a whole region out of work. Oh....you were using Obama job calculations

spence
07-14-2010, 04:45 PM
In order to do this FP you first need to find out if you CAN close it for a few reasons. I've actually read quite a bit into this. If the volume of oil coming out of the pipe at the top is at a higher pressure/flow than the processor can handle then it needs to be throttled back...this is done by closing the valve...just like if your kitchen faucet spews too much water to wash your hands you turn it down some. In order to do this the well needs to have pressure integrity.

True, they're worried that if they shut it off the pressure will just blow out below it.

The pressure on this well is incredibly high.

-spence

UserRemoved1
07-14-2010, 05:00 PM
Yea but I am not an advocate for sitting on this. It needs to be tried. At this point they've stopped drilling what they say is the only hope-the relief wells. 48 hours min downtime is not acceptable to the American people. This is Bull %$%$%$%$

Raven
07-14-2010, 08:12 PM
using corexit dispersant was the real bull shat
thats gonna be the issue

but if obamies wants ta safeguard his boys
from takin da heat ... so anytime the finga's
apt to pointed come election time....ya dig...
their huddles take a little longah

buckman
07-15-2010, 07:11 AM
No worries ...Obama's been on this "since day one"

Raven
07-15-2010, 07:14 AM
yeah he's on it.........

but like a kid riding a plastic pony

he's not getting anywhere