View Full Version : Live Pogies on the Cape

Capelivepogies
07-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Sorry: taking this away for now until it is cleared by the boss-man....
he is more liberal than other sites, but it is pretty clear that no commercial sales unless you are a sponsor.

JohnnyD
07-15-2010, 01:16 PM
Wow... you get around fast. Just saw your spam post on another forum.

luds
07-15-2010, 02:04 PM
:spam:

Capelivepogies
07-15-2010, 03:25 PM
Sorry I'm ruffling feathers. Is there an acceptable place to post information such as "get your pogies here"? I'd rather sell them than let em die.

mikecc
07-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Just make sure your filling out your catch report.

Capelivepogies
07-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Did you know they have mandatory trip reporting for the crapper now. Yup, how long was it?, how much did it weight? what time was it when you dropped it? was it a floater or sinker, the list goes on and on. Really though PM me if your looking for XXXXXXX.

Slipknot
07-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Sorry I'm ruffling feathers. Is there an acceptable place to post information such as "get your pogies here"? I'd rather sell them than let em die.

you mean you'd let them die before releasing them letting them go to live and continue filtering the ocean water? so it's either money or nothing? I wouldn't even do that with eels.

I don't think you ruffled feathers, it's just common courtesy to not spam what you sell on websites that have paying sponsor who pay for that priveledge.

JohnR
07-16-2010, 07:01 AM
Uhhmmm, not an acceptable spam - thanks.

saltfly
07-16-2010, 10:14 AM
you mean you'd let them die before releasing them letting them go to live and continue filtering the ocean water? so it's either money or nothing? I wouldn't even do that with eels.

I don't think you ruffled feathers, it's just common courtesy to not spam what you sell on websites that have paying sponsor who pay for that priveledge.YUP!!!!:uhuh:well said.