View Full Version : C4 or an Airstrike

UserRemoved1
07-23-2010, 02:06 PM
oh so cute. :behead:

YouTube - Tons of seals in North Truro! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F__3EAWjPBY&feature=player_embedded#)!

slow eddie
07-23-2010, 02:14 PM
think gunship. i don't believe we have that many claymores in stock.

JohnnyD
07-23-2010, 03:05 PM
"The little babies are just so cute. You can't even imagine how someone would want to hurt one of these creatures. You can't." -yahoo tourist from Chicago

"The minute I get back home I'm telling people 'get to the Cape' and if you don't do anything else, this is the thing to see."

And that is why scientists and the government will never admit that the effing seals are destroying the local ecosystem.

Slipknot
07-23-2010, 03:21 PM
ya lady, that's nature

nature would be more balanced if there were some striped bass feeding right there by that sand bar too like there used to be, but Noooooooo, mankind has to interfere. Well don't look now but here comes Whitey

I can't imagine swimming in that disgusting water on that beach with a thousand seals shatting in there:yak5::yak6::morons:

maybe a sneak attack from a sub disguised as a great white or another grey seal :hidin:

JohnnyD
07-23-2010, 03:25 PM
ya lady, that's nature

nature would be more balanced if there were some striped bass feeding right there by that sand bar too.

I can't imagine swimming in that disgusting water on that beach with a thousand seals shatting in there:yak5::yak6::morons:

Only a matter of time before someone gets sick. But then they'll blame it on a leaking sewer again like they did last year.

GattaFish
07-23-2010, 03:30 PM
ya lady, that's nature

+ 2:uhuh::uhuh::uhuh:

FishermanTim
07-23-2010, 03:33 PM
Would be like swimming at Wollaston or Revere Beach before they cleaned it up. Personally , I don't know what skeeved me more, the potential for seeing crap in the water or the tampons and condons that seemed to grow on the beach in Revere?

Of course this was from back some 20+ years ago.

Now, it's the same as ANY fresh water pond in ANY community that allows geese to breed and feed. On a hot, muggy day the bouquet is quite intoxicating.

Funny how ALL the tree-hugging, save-the-whale, greenpeace flunkies can't find the time to visit these same waters that they helped close due to some over-populated animal species?
Come down and swim with the seals, and bath in the goose-poop soup!

tattoobob
07-23-2010, 04:34 PM
That's just sad,

walk down the ORV path, that's just what I need a bunch of tree huggers that won't move when I'm driving down the beach

did you see the birds diving in the back round?

Raven
07-23-2010, 04:44 PM
all ya need is one simple rag tied around a rock
that wiped a puppy with distemper
and it'll wipe out the whole herd....

these animals get no shots and have no immunity
it's like smallpox and the Native Americans
when we first came to these shores

TheSurfcaster
07-23-2010, 05:51 PM
will have these seals protected like the Plovers then we're really screwed.

SurfCaster413
07-23-2010, 06:15 PM
IED on the sand bar then wait for all the tourist to show up and kaboom seal sushi

Adam_777
07-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Sad video.People really have changed for the worse.They forgot what had to be done in the past to these pests so they didn't put the local fishery out of business.Hope the GW's start the jumping feeding on the seals.Then I'll go to the cape for the show.

UserRemoved1
07-24-2010, 04:12 AM
I designed a radio controlled lure last night. I'm gonna paint it like a fish

it's set to go off at 50' down. no mess

Adam_777
07-24-2010, 08:06 AM
We need to design a high end product made from seals.Then unleash the seal draggers,trawlers and trappers.Put a commercial value on their head.After a year or two they'll be extinct again.

Nebe
07-24-2010, 08:18 AM
We need to design a high end product made from seals.Then unleash the seal draggers,trawlers and trappers.Put a commercial value on their head.After a year or two they'll be extinct again.

BIO DIESEAL :rotf2::rotf2::rotf2:

rphud
07-24-2010, 09:20 AM
air -fuel bomb, see the movie Outbreak. Should get the job done. Fun to watch too!

saltfly
07-24-2010, 03:22 PM
will have these seals protected like the Plovers then we're really screwed.They ARE protected.

kenyee
07-24-2010, 04:11 PM

They already have it in Canada...seal oil. Better than Omega-3 from killing salmon or pogies...what a waste...
From a visit last year..

jimmy z
07-25-2010, 07:41 AM
They look like losers lying there. :)