View Full Version : I predicted this...

scottw
07-29-2010, 07:08 AM
the 20% or so self-identified very liberal/progressive democrats or "Obamarons" need "extra help" coping with the failure of their earthly god and the obvious collapse of their world view and dreams of utopia :rotf2: maybe the upcoming segment on The View will help cheer them up.....did you see that GIANT family picture?...I think it should have been a bit bigger....yikes...:rotf2:

LA Times
One in five Californians say they need mental health care

July 28, 2010 | 10:40 a.m.

Almost 5 million California adults say they could use help with a mental or emotional problem, according to a survey released Wednesday by researchers at UCLA. About 1 million of them meet the criteria for "serious psychological distress."

Raven
07-29-2010, 09:01 AM
i have increased Anxiety from this president being in Office
works for me.

PaulS
07-29-2010, 09:40 AM
And I correctly predicted that your classlessness would soon show up and you would again insult a whole group of people:rotf2:

scottw
07-29-2010, 10:41 AM
And I correctly predicted that your classlessness would soon show up and you would again insult a whole group of people:rotf2:

WELL, I didn't give the Boy Scouts the finger...THAT'S CLASSLESS :uhuh:

maybe they can give all of these Obama dopes some medical marajuana?

Local Woman Convicted of Drug Fraud Joins Obama at the Podium
President Barack Obama posed with a Charlottesville woman at a White House event on July 19. What we didn't know is that court records show she's been found guilty of prescription drug fraud.
Posted: 5:29 PM Jul 28, 2010

Woman Convicted of Drug Fraud Joins Obama at the Podium

(CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA) -- Charlottesville resident Leslie Macko was once employed at ACAC in the Albemarle Square Shopping Center. In April 2009, she lost her job as an aesthetician in the spa at ACAC.

President Barack Obama called on Congress last week to extend unemployment insurance. Macko stood next to the President of the United States as his example of the need to extend jobless benefits.

CBS19's Jessica Jaglois has learned that Macko was found guilty of prescription drug fraud in March 2009, one month before Macko lost her job at ACAC. She served a one year probationary sentence.

Macko joined two other unemployed people and President Obama at the podium for a speech designed to encourage lawmakers to extend jobless benefits

:rotf2::rotf2:

PaulS
07-29-2010, 10:51 AM
I thought Calif. was putting the screws to all the medical pot dispensaries.

Nebe
07-29-2010, 10:57 AM
I predicted long ago that many would ad Scott to their ignore list.
Posted from my iPhone/Mobile device

scottw
07-29-2010, 11:23 AM

two d's in add...:uhuh:

JohnnyD
07-29-2010, 02:25 PM

You can do that? *goes to look*

scottw
07-29-2010, 04:11 PM
You can do that? *goes to look*

you can't ignore me JD, we have too much fun..hey, was that you running the prostitution ring out of your ambulance company? I just saw a story, novel idea in a tough economy...anyway...Nebe doesn't need to ignore me either, he only pops up with a smartass comment ....and little more than that.... every month or two.....

Slipknot
07-29-2010, 05:44 PM
I predicted long ago that many would add Scott to their ignore list.

which Scott? :hidin:

PaulS
07-29-2010, 07:11 PM
WELL, I didn't give the Boy Scouts the finger...THAT'S CLASSLESS :uhuh:

Obama should have followed in the footsteps of Nixon and Reagan and gone.

scottw
07-29-2010, 07:56 PM
Obama should have followed in the footsteps of Nixon and Reagan and gone.

It would have been a nice touch, 100th Anniversary and all ...but then...he skipped Arlington on Memorial Day too didn't he?...he seems to have a pattern of these affronts

1937 Washington, D.C. – President Roosevelt

1950 Valley Forge, Pennsylvania – President Truman

1953 Irvine Ranch, California – President Eisenhower*, VP Nixon attends event

1957 Valley Forge, Pennsylvania – President Eisenhower (greeting read to Scouts due to illness), VP Nixon attends event

1960 Colorado Springs, Colorado – President Eisenhower

1964 Valley Forge, Pennsylvania – President Johnson

1969 Farragut State Park, Idaho – No One (Nixon did not attend but did attend events in 1953 & 1957 as VP)

1973 Farragut State Park, Idaho, and Moraine State Park, Pennsylvania – No One

1977 Moraine State Park, Pennsylvania – No One

1981 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – No One

1985 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – First Lady Nancy Reagan**

1989 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – President Bush (41)

1993 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – President Clinton***

1997 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – President Clinton

2001 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – President Bush (43) – Via Video***

2005 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – President Bush (43)

2010 Fort A. P. Hill, Virginia – No one

* Recorded Message

** President Reagan was recuperating from cancer surgery

*** President Bush (43) and Clinton were scheduled to attend but heavy storms forced the cancellation of the visits

Reagan missed the 1981 event but had plans to attend the 1985 event, but had to bow out because he was recuperating from surgery – he sent Nancy in his stead. President’s Clinton and Bush (43) appeared via video in 1993 and 2001 respectively due to storms and heavy rain – they appeared in person at the next event. Nixon missed the Jamboree as a President, but personally visited two as Vice President.