View Full Version : LOL

Nebe
07-30-2010, 06:53 PM
YouTube - Basil Marceaux : The Next Governor of Tennessee (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hvaeHllwtw)

spence
07-30-2010, 07:01 PM
Not the most articulate, but I give the man props for being genuine. I'd wager he'd do a better job than many in Congress today.

-spence

detbuch
07-30-2010, 07:10 PM
Yeah, he does lack, a bit, the polish, or slickness one desires in your typical pol (or, as Spence says, he's genuine.) But that's not the reason he doesn't have a chance. His problem is that he hasn't promised to give anybody anything.

Raven
07-30-2010, 07:16 PM
i liked the planting grass part...heh heh heh for GAS -LOL

i think he was really recording a phone answer message :rotf2:

spence
07-30-2010, 07:41 PM
that's not the reason he doesn't have a chance. His problem is that he hasn't promised to give anybody anything.

It all depends on his constituents. If there's a weak Dem in opposition his Internet fame could nearly land him a seat in Congress. People were unhappy with Congress under Bush and are no more happy under Obama. Mid year elections usually swing the other way so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people say WTF and give him their vote.

It's quite possible that while he looks to be a country bumkin, he could have excellent judgment.

At this moment I'm too busy drinking Leffe and watching Star Wars Episode III with my son to initiate a proper analysis.

-spence

Nebe
07-30-2010, 07:43 PM
It all depends on his constituents. If there's a weak Dem in opposition his Internet fame could nearly land him a seat in Congress. People were unhappy with Congress under Bush and are no more happy under Obama. Mid year elections usually swing the other way so I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people say WTF and give him their vote.

It's quite possible that while he looks to be a country bumkin, he could have excellent judgment.

-spence

Y O U A R E K I L L I N M E... :rotfl:

scottw
07-30-2010, 09:27 PM
People were unhappy with Congress under Bush and are no more happy under Obama. .

-spence

much less happy with Congress particularly since the dems took congress...a very steady slide...I guess 11% approval would qualify as "no more happy"...but according to Gallup...people were quite "happy" with the republican congress for most of those years and particularly in relation to before... and now after:uhuh: and particularly the repub. congress during the GW Bush years...